See all the latest videos and articles patriots need to watch and read at Discern.tv.
Up until very recently, I didn’t have trust issues with government. I thought there were good guys and bad guys but I thought the institution of government itself was only evil when we put evil people in place. I no longer feel this way. If we’ve learned anything over the last couple of years, it’s that the “good guys” are extraordinarily rare in government at all levels and in all countries, and even they are often too weak or corrupted to be able to do much good.
On today’s episode of The JD Rucker Show, which will air at 8am Pacific, I discussed eight reasons pulled from headlines that we should never trust anything this government tells us. In fact, we should go forward assuming that all government is fully corrupted. That’s unfortunate because I am not an anarchist. I believe in the need for limited government, so if we can’t trust them then we’re forced to head toward the purest forms of government of and by the people. That’s not how the Constitution was written as a whole, so we’re in a big pickle.
I discussed these eight topics that should convince viewers that government is not to be trusted:
- Pretty much everything we’re being told about the Ukraine war is a lie. That’s not a “pro-Russia” or “anti-Ukraine” statement. It simply means that the news coming out about Ukraine from just about every source is produced by some government for their own purposes. Today, our government is doing whatever it can to keep the taxpayer money laundering business through Ukraine alive.
- The Arizona election (and many others) produced results that are mathematically impossible. On the show, I turned to Patrick Byrne for a brief statistical analysis of why there is no way Katie Hobbs could have legitimately won the Arizona gubernatorial election. And hers isn’t the only race that has been stolen.
- The push for electric vehicles is actually a push to eliminate ALL private vehicle ownership by “normal” people. They say they want everyone to drive electric cars, but they aren’t telling the inconvenient truth that there isn’t nearly enough lithium for that to even happen. Once they can outlaw gas vehicles for the sake of “climate change,” they will spring on us the reality that they really just don’t want us to have automobiles at all. Public transit, electric bicycles, and 15-minute cities are all part of the future they don’t want us to know about yet.
- The world economy is being herded toward collapse. There’s a very sad reality happening right now that’s not getting any attention. Governments across the globe are preparing for “bail ins,” which means banks will be given the power to take our money to preserve themselves. This along with every other ludicrous economic policy coming from our “representatives” tell us they are preparing for a full-blown economic collapse. Or, to be more accurate, they are manufacturing one.
- Most in government are attacking the Constitution instead of defending it. In the United States, public servants swear to defend the Constitution. But what we’re seeing in reality are attempts by people on both sides of the political aisle to sidestep or even subvert the Constitution altogether.
- Nobody in government, not even the “good guys,” are going after Pfizer following the Project Veritas bombshell. The Project Veritas bombshell about Pfizer’s “directed evolution” of Covid-19 should have prompted everyone in government to be screaming for answers. Instead, we’re getting silence. Even the “good guys” in government are avoiding the topic like an actual plague. Why is that?
- Governments across the world are pushing for food shortages so they have total control over supply and therefore the people. The Dutch farmers protested. They were then shut down. This is a microcosm of how governments across the globe are preparing to handle the coming food crisis. Instead of fighting it, they’re advancing it. As Henry Kissinger said, who controls the food supply controls the people.
- Child rapes are increasing and nobody in government is lifting a finger to stop them. There is absolutely no excuse in our modern society for child rapes to be increasing. With all the law enforcement technology and attacks on our privacy that we’ve suffered in recent years, how can “child sex traffickers” be achieving their evil goals so easily? And why are our “leaders” doing absolutely nothing to stop it? This, more than any of the other seven reasons, is the one that makes me have absolutely zero trust in government.
Even if you don’t watch the show, know this: Our government at just about every level and in nearly every country on the planet is not working on our behalf. They all have puppet masters of some sort, most notably the globalist elite cabal that’s pulling so many strings. It is my sincere hope that today’s show will open some eyes, not to mention hearts and minds.
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
Excellent points, although still somewhat lightweight by my standards: NIH and NSF have been funding programs to turn children into transgenders since at least 2017!
Below see the 1–minute video from Matt Taibbi on Hamilton 68 from those Twitter Files: a subset of the RUSSIAGATE HOAX! (Maj. GEN. William J. Hartman, head of the Pentagon’s cyber group,, and Rick Ledgett, former NSA deputy director, promotiag a pure POLITICAL DISINFORMATION op!)
Are you a freer man than your great grand father ? No ? OK than your grandfather ? Since WW2 ? Uhhh no again . OK than your dad . Just say 20 to 40 years ago . Still a no ? So over the last 100 years. Has your burden , taxes , freedom , laws rescinded ,quality of life , calmness , peace , harmony . Do you have more of this than just your dad ? No ? Has there been for the most part nonviolence / peace in this country ? Yes . No violence at large across the country . Save some crime that has always been there. Yes there is more . But for the most part . You can travel where you want from point A to point B and have a 98.999% chance you will get there unharmed . So non violence and working with in the system – paying taxes , voting , writing letters to government officials , running for office , attending meetings , talking on social media and to friends about what is wrong and fixing problems . How well has that worked ? What ? Not so good huhh ? So what is to be done ? More of the same ? Well that ain’t worked for the last 100 years now has it . Brad Pit in the movie Fury said , Ideas are peaceful . Life is violent . ” This is true . Again the last 100 years show this with events in and out of our country . So with this fact established . Do you engage in insanity ? Doing the same thing over and over and over again with diminishing results ? When we vote and protest and ask government officials to do XYZ to reduce our burden . That is force . Peaceful force . Trying to inflict our will upon them for positive change for the good of the country as a whole. It has failed . Time and time again , ” `In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. ” So I ask you what is to be done ? “In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer any room for hope.”
The Deceleration of Independence is the first law in the US Code . So I ask . Is it unlawful , immoral , improper to enforce the law when the government will not ? Law is force . But only if implemented. So I ask is it not past time for The Law to be enforced ?
“…. -if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained–we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us! “