The short answer to the question is, “Not enough.” Let’s get that out of the way before I give examples of leftwing media starting to post more actual news even if it speaks ill of their beloved Democrat Party.
The most time-consuming part of my job is reading articles. I can say with confidence that I read through well over 100 articles per day, and while I don’t read every word I do more than skim them. Running this and other sites means I need to be diligent in promoting the right messages that can benefit this nation. With the left loaded with so much propaganda and gaslighting, it’s important that patriots have a home where they know an America First mentality is applied to the reporting.
Much of what I read comes from mainstream media. I don’t exist in an echo-chamber; we need to know what the left is thinking if we have any hope of convincing them they’re wrong. In my travels, I’ve noticed an uptick in articles that we would have never seen from mainstream media in the recent past. Not only are they highlighting some of the negatives associated with leftist policies, but they’re also not always spinning them to somehow be a positive.
To be clear, I’m not referring to the irredeemable leftist hacks at CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, the NY Times, or the other unabashedly progressive “news” outlets who will either completely ignore negative stories regarding leftists or will spin them as positive. Who can forget “fiery but mostly peaceful protesters“?
With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, cooked, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.
Four articles from this weekend caught my attention as not being complete leftist propaganda on sites that have become safe havens for progressivism:
- Politico posted “FBI raid on Project Veritas founder’s home sparks questions about press freedom.” Project Veritas is blacklisted by most leftist sites; they won’t even acknowledge the existence of the investigative journalists who have exposed so many wrongdoings by Democrats and mainstream media, but Politico (sort of) defended them.
- Axios posted “The media’s epic fail.” It highlights how abysmal the coverage of the Steele Dossier was in 2017 and ever since, culminating in the complete and utter destruction of the narrative they disseminated as gospel.
- Vice posted “The Metaverse Is the Ultimate Surveillance Tool.” Vice is one of the most schizophrenic mainstream media outlets with occasional “right-friendly” stories, but they’re mostly left-leaning. They’ve also been defenders of Big Tech, but in this case they’re ringing the alarm bells.
- Business Insider posted “Billionaire investor Ray Dalio says the US is ‘on the wrong path’ after inflation hits a 31-year high.” It’s the type of story they normally avoid; anything that speaks ill of the Biden-Harris economy that they worked so hard to install with their rantings throughout election season have been pretty much forbidden on the site. Perhaps they were losing credibility for being an financial news outlet that didn’t seem to notice how bad the economy has become.
Don’t get me wrong. The vast majority of articles on Politico, Axios, Vice, and Business Insider are still Democrat- and leftist-friendly. But these random acts of journalism have been popping up in my feeds more and more lately. I’m not ready to call it a trend, but it’s something to watch going forward.
If we can start getting more honest stories from the outlets leftists love, there’s hope that they won’t be constantly fed fodder for their confirmation bias. It’s a longshot, I know, and I wouldn’t waste much time trying to make them do it. But what we CAN do is continue to highlight the truth and ask leftist media why they’re ignoring it. If we do that, perhaps they’ll realize the jig is up and they have to report about the Biden-Harris regime’s awful policies even if doing so goes against their nature.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our Giving Fuel. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.