“Don’t delay – get vaccinated & get boosted,” reads a post by the official government Facebook page of the UK. “Unvaccinated people who get COVID-19 are 8 times more likely to be hospitalised than those who have had both doses of the vaccine and a booster.”
This post (archived here), however, did not get the reaction that the UK government was hoping for after it was hijacked by Americans and British citizens who apparently had a bone to pick with the establishment.
To be perfectly clear, no one here is denying that the covid vaccine appears to reduce severe illness from covid. As we reported last year, though a recent study showed that the vaccine does have a clear personal health benefit, drastically reducing the chance of serious illness or death once infected with COVID-19 — it also showed that it does not stop transmission.
However, simply being healthy appears to be a far superior plan of protection. Imagine, if for the last two years, instead of paying billions of dollars to big pharma to advertise their drugs and pay people to take them, that the state spent that money helping people to get in shape. The impact would have been enormous. Tens of thousands of lives could’ve been saved and the strain on the health care system would have been drastically reduced.
What’s more, as the adverse reaction count in America alone surpasses 1 million reports, the idea that it is “completely safe,” holds less and less water by the day — thus the reason behind the hijacking of the UK government’s Facebook post.
The post has received over 11,000 comments — most of them, anecdotal stories about a family member or friend who was injured or died after receiving the jab, and people seeing through the state’s propaganda.
There are literally thousands of comments like the ones below:
- I know 2 people that died from the jab and 2 that got Bell’s palsy
- My wife’s cousin got double vaxxed and boosted and died three days after the booster…just dropped dead
- I was perfectly healthy with a great immune system get vaccinated with this vaccine my health has gone downhill and bad thinning of my healthy locks should have stuck to my healthy immunity oh well can’t go back now sucks
- I am fully vaccinated. Got covid, it was nasty, but went away in a week. My boyfriend is not vaccinated and his symptoms were much lighter than mine, passing after maximum two days.
- Can you explain why my sons dad ended up on a high dependancy ward after his booster .so forgive me for not wanting it when ive seen the damage it can do
- In the past week I’ve heard of 2 deaths post booster…a friend of a friend fit and healthy (martial arts expert) dropped dead a day after his booster. My partners’ 2nd cousin …Ill after booster..wife called an ambulance..they said sorry that will take 5 hours…so she drove him to A&E…they told her you can’t come in…so she watched him through a window drop dead at reception giving his details on his own…
- Sadly I have seen so many become seriously ill after these vaccines, especially the booster. They need to stop and investigate before giving them to children! Something is seriously not right with all the pressure to keep taking them…
Love the fact most people are seeing through this rubbish now!!! It’s all propaganda.
Can we get back to living normal lives yet?
These recent spikes in infections and hospitalizations among the vaccinated do not bode well for the pro-vaccine mandate crowd. These cases and hospitalizations should be a red flag for politicians who support forced jabs. Sadly, however, none of them appear to be paying attention and they continue to roll out the same ineffective rhetoric, over and over.
Yes, We Need Your Help
I hate being “that guy” who asks people to donate because I think our conservative news network is so crucial, but here I am…
When I left my cushy corporate job in 2017, I did so knowing that my family would have to make sacrifices. But I couldn’t continue to watch the nation slip into oblivion and was inspired by President Trump’s willingness to fight the good fight even at his own personal expense. What I didn’t realize then is that conservative media would be so heavily attacked, canceled, and defunded that the sacrifices would be extreme.
Many in this nation are struggling right now even though we weren’t struggling just a few years ago. I’m not alone. But I wake up every morning and operate the sites we’ve been able to build because there’s really no other choice. I refuse to be beholden to Big Tech like so many other conservative news outlets, which is why you won’t see Google ads here. With that said, it’s often challenging to pay the bills and it’s even harder to expand so we can get the America First message out to a wider audience.
The economic downturn has forced me to make a plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our new GiveSendGo. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
We currently operate:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Uncanceled News
- Based Underground
- Truth Based Media
- Five other conservative news sites
I would even be willing to entertain investments and partnerships at this stage. I’ve turned them down in the past because editorial purity is extremely important. I’ll turn them down again if anyone wants us to start supporting RINOs or avoid “taboo” topics like voter fraud, vaccines, or transgender supremacy. But I’d talk to fellow America First patriots who want to help any (or all) of our 10 news sites. Hit me up at jdrucker (at) substack (dot) com if you’re interested.
For those who have the means and just want to help keep the mission of spreading a conservative, Christian message to the nation, please consider a generous donation.