The majority of Electoral College voted yesterday for Joe Biden to be President. Does that mean it’s over? I’m not an attorney, but it appears that the answer is No.
Yes, that would be another check-off part of the normal election process — but the verdict is No as the current election situation is anything but normal. For example:
- Analyses have been done by independent statistical experts of 2020 Presidential election results in some swing states. Their conclusions are that hundreds of thousands of votes in those key states are highly suspect (e.g. see here and here).
- Multiple sworn affidavits from cyber security experts have been filed asserting computer manipulations of the 2020 Presidential election. These adjustments could also be affecting hundreds of thousands of votes (e.g. see here and here).
- Many hundreds of sworn affidavits from citizens have been filed testifying to 2020 Presidential election irregularities, likewise possibly affecting hundreds of thousands of votes (e.g. see here and here).
- Only a few US counties have done a basic recount (e.g. here). It’s important to understand that a basic recount is little more than a rudimentary check of the math. For counties that have been identified as statistically suspect (e.g. see #1 above), a basic recount is a start, but it’s not sufficient, as a forensic recount is warranted.
- ZERO counties in the US have done a forensic (or audited) recount of the 2020 presidential election. That type of recount verifies that every vote came from a legitimate citizen — and that there was only one vote counted per citizen. (Independent studies like this give an indication of widespread inaccuracies. One small Michigan precinct is doing a partial forensic audit, but result are withheld.)
- Certification of voting results by state legislatures is based on the assumptions that: a) the math is right, plus b) the results from all precincts are only votes cast by legitimate citizens, and only one vote per citizen. The critically important “b” assumption has not been verified (via even a sample forensic audit) in ANY state.
- There is a difference between what citizens consider as evidence and what courts will consider as legal evidence. Here is an extensive crowd-sourced list of citizen submitted evidence of 2020 election malfeasance. Here’s another.
- To my knowledge, all the 2020 election court cases to date been have been dismissed on legal technicalities (e.g. whether the petitioner has legal standing, whether evidence is admissible, whether filing time constraints have been met, etc.). Despite incessant media claims that judges have rejected claims of fraud, etc, the courts have not yet ruled on the merits of any of the 2020 election cases.
- There are ZERO 2020 election court cases where a judge has mandated even an investigation into any type of fraud (voting machine algorithms, duplicate votes from the same person, votes from deceased parties, illegally corrected votes, etc.).
- In an extremely rare case where a judge actually did look at some 2020 election results for a single district, he ruled that election officials violated the law in nine (9) different ways! And that was in a run-of-the-mill district not known to have been compromised. (He also did not mandate any fraud investigation.)
So, if audited recounts are ever done, and if those end up proving that the results are materially different from what’s been reported (and “certified” by state legislatures), then there might be legal grounds for: a) state legislatures to un-certify their prior results, and/or b) Congress to over-rule certain states Electoral College submissions.
Hopefully some audited recounts — or even statistically sampled audited recounts — will be done between now and January 6th (another key point in the process).
If these aren’t conducted until after that time — and the Electoral College majority vote turns out to be wrong — than that will open a Pandora’s Box of complications.
This is NOT a partisan issue, as Americans of ALL political persuasions should want to ensure the integrity of our election process. If the voting results are honest and accurate, then prove that there is no fire where there’s smoke.
Let’s all do what we can to get this right the first time, so that the pleasingly pinguid lady can sing prior to Inauguration Day.
COVID-19 may take down an independent news outlet
Nobody said running a media site would be easy. We could use some help keeping this site afloat.
Colleagues have called me the worst fundraiser ever. My skills are squarely rooted on the journalistic side of running a news outlet. Paying the bills has never been my forte, but we’ve survived. We have ads on the site that help, but since the site’s inception this has been a labor of love that otherwise doesn’t bring in the level of revenue necessary to justify it.
When I left a nice, corporate career in 2017, I did so knowing I wouldn’t make nearly as much money. But what we do at NOQ Report to deliver the truth and fight the progressive mainstream media narrative that has plagued this nation is too important for me to sacrifice it for the sake of wealth. We know we’ll never make a ton of money this way, and we’re okay with that.
Things have become harder with the coronavirus lockdowns. Both ad money and donations that have kept us afloat for a while have dropped dramatically. We thought we could weather the storm, but the so-called “surge” or “2nd-wave” that mainstream media and Democrats are pushing has put our prospects in jeopardy. In short, we are now in desperate need of financial assistance.
The best way NOQ Report readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We need approximately $11,500 to stay afloat for the rest of 2020, but more would be wonderful and any amount that brings us closer to our goal is greatly appreciated.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. This shouldn’t be the case as our traffic the last year has been going up dramatically. June, 2018, we had 11,678 visitors. A year later in June, 2019, we were up to 116,194. In June, 2020, we had 614,192. We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
Election year or not, coronavirus lockdowns or not, anarchic riots or not, the need for truthful journalism endures. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Join fellow patriots as we form a grassroots movement to advance the cause of conservatism. The coronavirus crisis has prompted many, even some conservatives, to promote authoritarianism. It’s understandable to some extent now, but it must not be allowed to embed itself in American life. We currently have 8000+ patriots with us in a very short time. If you are interested, please join us to receive updates.
One Sick Day Proves We Need More Voices in Truthful Media
On October 19, I was sick. It crossed my mind that I had finally gotten the ‘rona, but my wife’s cream of chicken soup and a few extra hours of sleep into mid-afternoon had be back up and running after a sleepless night before.
When I finally stumbled over to my computer in the evening, I was met with a deluge of concern from readers. They asked what had happened as only one article had been posted that day. Generally, we post between 10-20 daily between all of the sites, not included curated and aggregated content. Seeing that we’d only posted my super-early morning article before taking the rest of the day off had readers assuming the worst.
We have a wonderful and talented group of writers who volunteer their time for the sites and their readers. Sharing their amazing perspectives has always been a blessing to us because we cannot afford to hire anyone at this time. But having great writers is meaningless if we don’t have great editors, or at least one additional. My wife helps me read and edit stories from time to time, but I’m a one-man show when it comes to getting the stories posted.
Whenever I highlight our desperate need for donations, I note that we do not receive money from Google ads even though most in conservative media are beholden. I often ambiguously note that the money donated will help us grow. Today, I’m highlighting a specific need. We must get an editor to help take some of the load and to expand on our mission of spreading the truth to the world. One sick day proved that.
The great news is that there is no shortage of people who CAN help. I am emailed variations of resumes every week by people who are much smarter than I am. As much as I’d love to hire some of them, we simply cannot. That takes money and as blessed as we’ve been to receive donations and collect ad money (though not from Google or Facebook), we have still fallen short.
Those who have the means, PLEASE consider donating. We have the standard Giving Fuel option and people can donate through PayPal. We are also diving into what we believe is extremely disruptive technology at LetsGo.finance, the world’s first major donation portal for crypto. I’ll be talking a lot more about them in the near future. Those who prefer Bitcoin can send to my address here: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
We can get the voices out there and we’re willing to shine a spotlight on new talent. We just need the resources to make it happen. If you can help, we would be extremely grateful.
Thank you and God bless!
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC