This will probably be the least read story ever on this site. The thought of supporting Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for anything, let alone Speaker of the House, is unnatural, insane, and downright unAmerican.
It’s also the right thing to do for Republicans.
Pelosi may face stiff competition from within her caucus. At this point, nobody has stepped up to challenge her, but around two dozen have said they won’t vote for her. What’s unclear at this point is whether they simply won’t vote for her at the Democratic caucus later this month or if they intend to stick to their guns for the real vote in January.
If she doesn’t get the support she needs in January, some Republicans will need to step up and help her. It goes against everything we know as Republicans, but there are greater risks than Nancy Pelosi lying in wait. She may need Republicans to push her over the top, and they should.
Here are three reasons why it makes sense.
- The devil you know. As the title of this article implies, it’s better to go with the devil you know than the devil you don’t. We know Pelosi all-too well. We’ve spent decades opposing everything she says, does, and supports. That’s the point. We know what she’ll say, do, and support. Whoever is put into the Speaker’s chair if it isn’t her represents a great potential danger to Republicans and the republic itself.
- She can work with the President. They’ve clashed at times. They’ve called each other names. But at the end of the day Representative Pelosi and President Trump have gotten along. They can discuss things and come to conclusions. Those conclusions don’t always stick, but it’s a place to start. Now, imagine if someone who absolutely hates President Trump (which is most Democrats on Capitol Hill) ends up with in the Speaker’s chair. The President and Republicans may have no path forward for anything in their legislative agenda if they get a Democrat who won’t make deals.
- Keeping the Establishment afloat. As conservatives, we often find ourselves fighting the Republican Establishment. They’re often bigger thorns in our sides than Democrats because they don’t have the same excuse of congenital leftism that Democrats have. On the other hand, it’s imperative for Republicans that the Democratic Establishment staves off the onslaught of the Democratic Socialists. We wanted to face Hillary Clinton instead of Bernie Sanders in 2016. We’re seeing an ultra-progressive wave forming in the Democratic base that is a threat on multiple levels. Keeping Pelosi in power ensures failure. Allowing a Bernie Sanders acolyte to hold the gavel could be enough to bury their Establishment set for good.
It goes against our nature to root for Nancy Pelosi in any way. But sometimes the unnatural is the most logical course of action. Since it’s impossible for a Republican to be Speaker, it might as well be someone we know we can beat. That’s Pelosi.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.