Connect with us

Everything

Donald Trump’s angry mob of haters strike again

Published

on

I live in the South, I work in the South as a journalist, and I have seen with my own eyes the effect of Donald Trump on the South. No one needs to tell me about “reality.” I live it every day of my life in this part of the country. When I drive past a pickup truck with a Trump sticker in the rear window here in rural South Carolina, the driver looks angry and stupid. Sorry if it offends you, ladies and gentlemen, but Donald Trump did give the alt-right Nazis a backbone. His “movement” of hatred and anger put peoples’ darkest thoughts and emotions on steroids. Anyone who lives in the South and tries to deny this is either unintelligent or being willfully stupid.

Dark comedy

I feel as if I must have inadvertently wandered into a comedy skit today. People from both sides of the aisle are expecting Donald Trump to condemn the violence and racism displayed in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend– as well as the behavior of counter protesters, which was just as bad –and call out white supremacist Nazis for their foul and unconscionable behavior. I suppose my question is, why would Trump do that?

A campaign run on hate

Last year, Donald Trump ran a campaign on anger, hate, bigotry and lies. He was evidently under the impression that the debates were merely an opportunity to take the spotlight and hurl out insults as fast as his lying lips could move. Sadly, these actions earned him the presidency. Shame on you, America.

The majority of his energy and focus was to attack and insult other candidates, even those polling at one percent, merely because they were easy targets: bullies do not generally pass up easy targets. He offered absolutely nothing in the way of an agenda other than hate speech against minorities and women and generalized statements about how wonderful he is and how everyone “better treat him fairly.” He also threw in a lot of statements about how he would win “bigly” in November, apparently to showcase his grasp of the English language, and how he would force Mexico to pay for a wall.

His character should not have appealed to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a small turnip .

At one rally, he cried out “punch that guy, I’ll pay the bill.” Is this the person we expect to strongly condemn violence? He condoned violence at a rally in front of thousands, so why would he recognize it as a character flaw in others? Perhaps that’s why he came off so flat and dry when reading the sentences he was given the other day.

Donald Trump’s focus

Donald Trump is concerned with Donald Trump, not with the welfare American citizens. He is a politically illiterate incompetent bully who, when asked to reveal his biggest weakness, proudly said “I hold a grudge.” Although this was laughed off by those who had already taken a long drink from the koolaid well, there are now people who have experienced firsthand that the narcissist was actually telling the truth for a change when he made that statement. I wonder what Mr. Priebus and other individuals who sold their souls are thinking right now?

Donald Trump is a dangerously self absorbed, foulmouthed, reality show has-been who is nothing more than an extreme liability to the United States of America. In my humble opinion, people who expect Trump to give a speech from the heart condemning the violence and racism displayed in Charlottesville are almost as dumb as their Fuhrer.

19 Comments

19 Comments

1. The Real Valerie M. (@TheRealValerieM)

August 14, 2017 at 11:25 am

Finally someone tells THIS side of it. THANK YOU!

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:01 pm

And I am not about to stop. Thanks, Valerie

2. Greg Legakis

August 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

He said “Big league” not “bigly.” it’s a New York-ism

3. Greg Legakis

August 14, 2017 at 11:36 am

I didn’t vote for the guy either, nor did I vote for Hilarity, but I think your piece is a tad hypebolic.

4. Jean Cooper

August 14, 2017 at 11:41 am

Great piece. I’m surprised it’s not buried on the back page.

5. Raphaela Verano (@Raphaela2017)

August 14, 2017 at 11:44 am

Do you ever notice how people who jump in to defend Trump always start out by saying “I didn’t vote for Trump BUT….” This is hard truth and needs to be told. Trump ABSOLUTELY encouraged this, Trump ABSOLUTELY put this on steroids, and Trump’s movement of hatred and anger ABSOLUTELY pushed the alt-right nazi movement foreward

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the support. I am expecting a lot of hate over this. (and you KNOW how much I care about that! LOL)

6. Danny Lamar (@4liberty7777)

August 14, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Great article..straight truth is what we need and once again you delivered it! Anyone who says that hate violence and during the election tells people to hit someone and they will pay the bill are hypocrites! Keep it coming Jesse…good stuff!

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Thank you Danny. Another fellow New Yorker. Hope all is well up there. And to think I came down here to get away from nasty. LOL. You may as well stay put. :0

7. Sharon

August 14, 2017 at 1:21 pm

This was an incredible article. Jesse took a grim and horrific subject, flavored it with her unique humor here and there throughout the piece (e.i.,”His character should not have appealed to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a turnip”) and once again caught and held my attention. I am not easy to impress. There are many writers out there whose work is average and above average, but few who are IMPRESSIVE. I admit, I laughed out loud at the turnip IQ sentence. And after laughing, continued reading. In seems that Jesse allows the reader moments of amusement before shifting back to serious topics. Why would Americans expect Trump to STOP violence, bigotry and hate when his campaign was run on these same foul emotions? Well, Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. And in that case, I do believe that Trump supporters need asylum–in clean, decent facilities for sick minds. Jesse, I have been to the South, and although the North has its pockets of madness, I concur with you that the farther South one goes, the worse it gets. Thank you, for another impressive piece which you were obviously not afraid to write.

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Thank you, Sharon. It just never ceases to amaze me how many supposed “never Trumpers” rush to this man’s defense while stating they don’t like him, didn’t vote for him and don’t approve of him, etc. They need to cut the cord with the corrupt party and get on, get off, or get out of the way of true conservatives. Many parts of the south are a pleasure to live in, but a high percentage are low-education masses that apparently are as politically illiterate as trump himself and therefore do not see the danger he poses to this country. All the people, Right or Left in Charlottesville are responsible for their own actions, and Trump could not MAKE them do anything, but he is like the passerby who sees someone about to jump from a bridge and commit suicide and yells “do it!” There IS responsibility. Under pressure from WH staff he makes better statements as he goes along, but they fool no one who remembers his campaign of hate and anger. Leopards don’t change their spots. Thanks for your continued support. I am getting a lot of hate messages over this one. LOL

8. Susan Hauck

August 14, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Wow! Jesse, you go gal! This was such a great read. This is the kind of thing the public needs to read. Jesse doesn’t spin it! She shows the creep Trump up for what he really is! A creep!

• Jesse Broadt

August 15, 2017 at 5:35 am

Thank you Susan. I’ve been getting a lot of heat for this article from people telling me I am blaming Donald Trump for other peoples’ behavior, which of course I am not. But he DID create an ideal climate for this type of behavior. Glad this article spoke to you and thank you for commenting!

9. Michael (@AgainstTrump99)

August 15, 2017 at 8:01 am

Truth, truth and more truth so help you God! LOVE it, Jesse. And no one thinks you are excusing the left. You brought out a truth about how badly the RIGHT is now being hijacked by insanity. The left being evil does not make unconscionable behavior of the right ok. LOVE THIS

10. Raz Schultz

August 16, 2017 at 9:07 am

This is without a doubt the best, most accurate description of Trump I ever read. We expected the violence and hatred that divides the USA to escalate with the start he gave it in his campaign. And yes, Greg Legakis, Trump most certainly said “bigly,” more than once. I heard it and the reporters heard it, commented, and laughed about it. Jesse Broadt always has her facts straight. I have read her articles for years and she’s the best! Good work, Jesse, and you’re right – Americans who voted for this incompetent, hate filled lunatic should be VERY ashamed! .

11. Jesse Broadt

August 16, 2017 at 10:16 am

I know you, Raz! You call into the radio show sometimes. I have to tell Randy you found me here! Thank you SO much for that. All the comments I got here were great but this one was extra special. It gives me the motivation to go on!

12. Catalina Hererra

August 16, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I really DON’T want my comment taken out on Jesse! Just because we hang out at the same cafe does not mean we are siamese twins! This is MY opinion and MY opinion alone: I never would have thought that TNA would publish something like this b/c it seemed all they cared about was focusing on how bad the left behaved when they counter protested and nothing about the Nazis. The fact that this is published and not censored off makes me like TNA and the Federalist party a lot more! hats off to you Jesse, as they say.

• Jesse Broadt

August 16, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Don’t worry about that, Cat. No one at TNA thinks that and you are entitled to your opinion! I’m glad you are seeing the great things about both the Federalist Party and The New Americana. Thank you for the support!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Culture and Religion

Acts 17:11 – ‘searched the scriptures daily’

Published

on

Acts 17:11 searched the scriptures daily

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. – Acts 17:11 (KJV)

We’ve talked before about doing daily Bible study, then we made sure to expand on what we were promoting by reminding people that Christianity itself should not be a task. Now, we’ll go to the source (as we should have done from the beginning) and point to scriptural backing that we are not only supposed to read the Bible, but to search it and use at as the ultimate reference.

This verse is often quoted out of contest. It points to the Bereans as true students of the Word. There are even ministries today who herald to the Bereans and continue in the works that were alluded to in this chapter. The reality is this: the Bereans were Jews who studied fervently and as a result they were easily converted to belief in Yeshua as the Messiah.

If there’s any one takeaway from this (other than the call to continuously study and find truth in the Bible by applying the teachings of the Bible itself), it’s that those who are the most steadfast in their studies, whether it’s of the Bible or of this world, are the ones who are easiest to bring to the truth. Christianity and all religions have gained an unfortunate label of being only for the “weak of mind” or gullible people. Nothing could be further from the truth. It’s not necessarily about intelligence. It’s about discernment. Those who see the world through the lens of common sense and an unbiased intellect are the most likely to come to the faith. They simply need a little Biblical worldview prompting.

Petition Capitol Hill for Term Limits

Sign the petition. We demand Congress immediately put together legislation that spells out term limits for themselves. Americans need to know who is willing to suppress their own power for the sake of the nation. This can only happen by bringing legislation to the floor.

Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?

NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Continue Reading

Guns and Crime

Tom Fitton on Lou Dobbs discusses the ‘Clinton cover-up operation’

Published

on

Tom Fitton on Lou Dobbs discusses the Clinton cover-up operation

Government watchdog Judicial Watch uncovered FBI notes from the first “sham” investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email debacle from 2016. Included in the FBI notes were references made by Clinton’s IT team itself referring to their activities as the “Clinton cover-up operation.”

Let that sink in.

Now that Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian hacking of the 2016 presidential campaign has been wrapped up and the Mueller report has been released to the public, Judicial Watch is working overtime to uncover what they can about the real scandal from that election. What candidate Clinton and her team did was almost certainly illegal and we’re learning more about it every day. Is it possible a new investigation could commence? Tom Fitton believes it will and told Lou Dobbs as much today.

Watch this interview. If there’s any doubt that Hillary Clinton belongs in jail, you should check with Tom Fitton and Lou Dobbs before finalizing your opinion. Justice has not been served following the 2016 election and it’s not the President who should be worried.

Petition Capitol Hill for Term Limits

Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?

NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Continue Reading

Conservatism

Demonetized: Steven Crowder has been tried and convicted by YouTube of being a conservative

Published

on

Demonetized Steven Crowder has been tried and convicted by YouTube of being a conservative

Conservatives fell for a trap. It’s been over a decade in the making and few of us saw it coming until it was too late. To be fair, this trap was actually so well executed and seemingly coordinated that it’s actually impressive how well it worked. Now, the walls that have been around us the whole time are finally starting to close in.

The trap was to believe that even hyper-leftists in the tech industry would be fair when it came to the use of their platforms. By “fair,” I mean they would accept that there are views that differ from their preferred progressive standpoints and those views are worthy of being expressed on their platforms. For a time, this was true. But as the giants such as Google in search, Facebook and Twitter in social media, and YouTube for video grew to the point that they’re essentially unchallenged and virtually invincible, they’ve now changed their tune. The worst crime anyone who uses their services can commit is to be conservative.

Steven Crowder is learning it again and again with the most recent incident happening today.

Many of us make our living by creating and sharing content online. Unfortunately, the platforms that we work on, including YouTube, have revealed in recent years that there is a proper way of thinking in their eyes, and if you dare to offer a perspective that challenges this proper way of thinking, you’re a horrible human being who doesn’t deserve to live, let alone earn a penny from them.

Like I said, this was a brilliant trap, properly executed over the years to draw us in and then shut us down once we became dependent and their competition was suppressed. That’s where we are today.

The easy answer to all of this is to abandon the platforms that are unfriendly to conservatives and work only with those who truly appreciate free speech, cordial discourse, and the enterprising nature of Americans. That’s the easy answer, but it’s not an easy solution. You see, the sites that pay the best happen to be Google and their video spawn YouTube. To get the necessary eyeballs on this content, we often rely again on Google as well as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and other progressive giants.

Where do we go from here?

Two options

For people like Crowder (and us), the easy days of “just make great content to make good money” are behind us. We can no longer just produce what we like and expect it to be respected by the traffic-drivers or revenue-drivers that literally hate us. We have to be careful. We are forced to bow before the politically correct leftist gods, also known as the “manual review” snowflakes who hold our fate in their hands.

But that won’t work. We won’t bow. Just as I can’t imagine Crowder toning down his “Change My Mind” series in any way, I know we would never start posting politically correct content that will appease the keyboard caretakers who reign over us. So that leaves us with two options.

Option 1: Fight for our right to be right

This is what most of us do today. We produce content and then fight tooth-and-nail to get it the traffic it needs. Once it gets the traffic, we then have to fight to keep it monetized. It’s a daily grind, but it’s effective to some extent. Nevertheless, it’s not only a waste of time but it’s a benefit to the people who are trying to suppress us in the first place. YouTube makes money off Crowder’s content whether they pay him for it or not. That’s the nature of YouTube. If he sucks people onto the platform to laugh as he “owns libs,” there’s a good chance those people he sucked in will then watch other videos with ads.

Just because they demonetize his content doesn’t mean they’re not making money off it.

So if option 1 sucks, then what’s the alternative?

Option 2: Pick up our balls and take them to a new playground

This is the option that invariably gets offered by scholarly Twitter users any time something like this happens. But it’s not that easy. I’ve tried multiple ad networks, affiliates, crowdfunding, and even outright begging and it doesn’t yield a fraction of what Google ads deliver. And frankly, that’s not enough either, but it’s more.

For Crowder, whose content thrives on YouTube, it’s not easy for him to become a Vimeo star and expect to reach the same people or get nearly enough money from it. Or any video platform for that matter. I’m not sure what BlazeTV or DailyWire pay, but outside of their paid services, much of there content goes on… YouTube.

But it’s more than just monetization. I’m sure Crowder and others like him are also like us in that our goal is to spread a proper message on the various topics that affect Americans on a daily basis. That means we want our content to be seen by a wide range of people, including progressives. Sometimes, especially progressives.

Working on a third option

I’ve been reaching out to conservatives about Proper Narrative, LLC. I hope this can help encourage conservative content producers to do what they’re doing by rewarding them beyond their standard revenue sources. It’s still early stage at this point, but one never knows when the right call will come in.

Final Thoughts

Until one of the two (or three) options becomes clearly the best choice, conservatives have to do what we can to support each other. To the digital media world, we’re the enemy. Nobody said being conservative in 2019 would be easy.

Petition Capitol Hill for Term Limits

Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?

NOQ Report Needs Your Help