Connect with us

Everything

Donald Trump’s angry mob of haters strike again

Published

on

I live in the South, I work in the South as a journalist, and I have seen with my own eyes the effect of Donald Trump on the South. No one needs to tell me about “reality.” I live it every day of my life in this part of the country. When I drive past a pickup truck with a Trump sticker in the rear window here in rural South Carolina, the driver looks angry and stupid. Sorry if it offends you, ladies and gentlemen, but Donald Trump did give the alt-right Nazis a backbone. His “movement” of hatred and anger put peoples’ darkest thoughts and emotions on steroids. Anyone who lives in the South and tries to deny this is either unintelligent or being willfully stupid.

Dark comedy

I feel as if I must have inadvertently wandered into a comedy skit today. People from both sides of the aisle are expecting Donald Trump to condemn the violence and racism displayed in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend– as well as the behavior of counter protesters, which was just as bad –and call out white supremacist Nazis for their foul and unconscionable behavior. I suppose my question is, why would Trump do that?

A campaign run on hate

Last year, Donald Trump ran a campaign on anger, hate, bigotry and lies. He was evidently under the impression that the debates were merely an opportunity to take the spotlight and hurl out insults as fast as his lying lips could move. Sadly, these actions earned him the presidency. Shame on you, America.

The majority of his energy and focus was to attack and insult other candidates, even those polling at one percent, merely because they were easy targets: bullies do not generally pass up easy targets. He offered absolutely nothing in the way of an agenda other than hate speech against minorities and women and generalized statements about how wonderful he is and how everyone “better treat him fairly.” He also threw in a lot of statements about how he would win “bigly” in November, apparently to showcase his grasp of the English language, and how he would force Mexico to pay for a wall.

His character should not have appealed to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a small turnip .

At one rally, he cried out “punch that guy, I’ll pay the bill.” Is this the person we expect to strongly condemn violence? He condoned violence at a rally in front of thousands, so why would he recognize it as a character flaw in others? Perhaps that’s why he came off so flat and dry when reading the sentences he was given the other day.

Donald Trump’s focus

Donald Trump is concerned with Donald Trump, not with the welfare American citizens. He is a politically illiterate incompetent bully who, when asked to reveal his biggest weakness, proudly said “I hold a grudge.” Although this was laughed off by those who had already taken a long drink from the koolaid well, there are now people who have experienced firsthand that the narcissist was actually telling the truth for a change when he made that statement. I wonder what Mr. Priebus and other individuals who sold their souls are thinking right now?

Donald Trump is a dangerously self absorbed, foulmouthed, reality show has-been who is nothing more than an extreme liability to the United States of America. In my humble opinion, people who expect Trump to give a speech from the heart condemning the violence and racism displayed in Charlottesville are almost as dumb as their Fuhrer.

19 Comments

19 Comments

1. The Real Valerie M. (@TheRealValerieM)

August 14, 2017 at 11:25 am

Finally someone tells THIS side of it. THANK YOU!

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:01 pm

And I am not about to stop. Thanks, Valerie

2. Greg Legakis

August 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

He said “Big league” not “bigly.” it’s a New York-ism

3. Greg Legakis

August 14, 2017 at 11:36 am

I didn’t vote for the guy either, nor did I vote for Hilarity, but I think your piece is a tad hypebolic.

4. Jean Cooper

August 14, 2017 at 11:41 am

Great piece. I’m surprised it’s not buried on the back page.

5. Raphaela Verano (@Raphaela2017)

August 14, 2017 at 11:44 am

Do you ever notice how people who jump in to defend Trump always start out by saying “I didn’t vote for Trump BUT….” This is hard truth and needs to be told. Trump ABSOLUTELY encouraged this, Trump ABSOLUTELY put this on steroids, and Trump’s movement of hatred and anger ABSOLUTELY pushed the alt-right nazi movement foreward

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the support. I am expecting a lot of hate over this. (and you KNOW how much I care about that! LOL)

6. Danny Lamar (@4liberty7777)

August 14, 2017 at 12:27 pm

Great article..straight truth is what we need and once again you delivered it! Anyone who says that hate violence and during the election tells people to hit someone and they will pay the bill are hypocrites! Keep it coming Jesse…good stuff!

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 12:40 pm

Thank you Danny. Another fellow New Yorker. Hope all is well up there. And to think I came down here to get away from nasty. LOL. You may as well stay put. :0

7. Sharon

August 14, 2017 at 1:21 pm

This was an incredible article. Jesse took a grim and horrific subject, flavored it with her unique humor here and there throughout the piece (e.i.,”His character should not have appealed to anyone with an IQ higher than that of a turnip”) and once again caught and held my attention. I am not easy to impress. There are many writers out there whose work is average and above average, but few who are IMPRESSIVE. I admit, I laughed out loud at the turnip IQ sentence. And after laughing, continued reading. In seems that Jesse allows the reader moments of amusement before shifting back to serious topics. Why would Americans expect Trump to STOP violence, bigotry and hate when his campaign was run on these same foul emotions? Well, Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. And in that case, I do believe that Trump supporters need asylum–in clean, decent facilities for sick minds. Jesse, I have been to the South, and although the North has its pockets of madness, I concur with you that the farther South one goes, the worse it gets. Thank you, for another impressive piece which you were obviously not afraid to write.

• Jesse Broadt

August 14, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Thank you, Sharon. It just never ceases to amaze me how many supposed “never Trumpers” rush to this man’s defense while stating they don’t like him, didn’t vote for him and don’t approve of him, etc. They need to cut the cord with the corrupt party and get on, get off, or get out of the way of true conservatives. Many parts of the south are a pleasure to live in, but a high percentage are low-education masses that apparently are as politically illiterate as trump himself and therefore do not see the danger he poses to this country. All the people, Right or Left in Charlottesville are responsible for their own actions, and Trump could not MAKE them do anything, but he is like the passerby who sees someone about to jump from a bridge and commit suicide and yells “do it!” There IS responsibility. Under pressure from WH staff he makes better statements as he goes along, but they fool no one who remembers his campaign of hate and anger. Leopards don’t change their spots. Thanks for your continued support. I am getting a lot of hate messages over this one. LOL

8. Susan Hauck

August 14, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Wow! Jesse, you go gal! This was such a great read. This is the kind of thing the public needs to read. Jesse doesn’t spin it! She shows the creep Trump up for what he really is! A creep!

• Jesse Broadt

August 15, 2017 at 5:35 am

Thank you Susan. I’ve been getting a lot of heat for this article from people telling me I am blaming Donald Trump for other peoples’ behavior, which of course I am not. But he DID create an ideal climate for this type of behavior. Glad this article spoke to you and thank you for commenting!

9. Michael (@AgainstTrump99)

August 15, 2017 at 8:01 am

Truth, truth and more truth so help you God! LOVE it, Jesse. And no one thinks you are excusing the left. You brought out a truth about how badly the RIGHT is now being hijacked by insanity. The left being evil does not make unconscionable behavior of the right ok. LOVE THIS

10. Raz Schultz

August 16, 2017 at 9:07 am

This is without a doubt the best, most accurate description of Trump I ever read. We expected the violence and hatred that divides the USA to escalate with the start he gave it in his campaign. And yes, Greg Legakis, Trump most certainly said “bigly,” more than once. I heard it and the reporters heard it, commented, and laughed about it. Jesse Broadt always has her facts straight. I have read her articles for years and she’s the best! Good work, Jesse, and you’re right – Americans who voted for this incompetent, hate filled lunatic should be VERY ashamed! .

11. Jesse Broadt

August 16, 2017 at 10:16 am

I know you, Raz! You call into the radio show sometimes. I have to tell Randy you found me here! Thank you SO much for that. All the comments I got here were great but this one was extra special. It gives me the motivation to go on!

12. Catalina Hererra

August 16, 2017 at 4:28 pm

I really DON’T want my comment taken out on Jesse! Just because we hang out at the same cafe does not mean we are siamese twins! This is MY opinion and MY opinion alone: I never would have thought that TNA would publish something like this b/c it seemed all they cared about was focusing on how bad the left behaved when they counter protested and nothing about the Nazis. The fact that this is published and not censored off makes me like TNA and the Federalist party a lot more! hats off to you Jesse, as they say.

• Jesse Broadt

August 16, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Don’t worry about that, Cat. No one at TNA thinks that and you are entitled to your opinion! I’m glad you are seeing the great things about both the Federalist Party and The New Americana. Thank you for the support!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

News

Newt Gingrich on funding compromise: “If they keep the bill the way it is now, I don’t see any way they can pass it,”

Published

on

Newt Gingrich on funding compromise If they keep the bill the way it is now I dont see any way they

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich was very pleased when he heard about the compromise the President was offering Democrats. Upon reading the details, he believes there’s no way enough Democrats in the Senate will vote for it to avoid a filibuster.

“They will get many more votes if they clean the bill up. If they keep the bill the way it is now, I don’t see any way they can pass it,” said Gingrich.

A Trump ally, Gingrich has supported the President’s efforts to fund part of a wall on our southern border but feels there are too many small points in the proposal that strike at Democrats’ nerves to get them to vote for it, such as making it harder for minors from Central America to seek asylum.

My Take

There is no path to passing a bill that includes border wall funding unless the President gives up too much. It’s time for him to have his Secretary of Defense use 10 U.S.C. 284 to begin construction of the border wall now.

Continue Reading

Democrats

This is what the President should do to end the shutdown and build the wall

Published

on

This is what the President should do to end the shutdown and build the wall

A good journalist would take the details of the plan I’m about to lay out and expand on every excruciating detail in order to give it some meat. I’m going to keep this really, really straight forward. In fact, I’m going to do it in Twitter format – 280-characters or less per paragraph.

Dear Mr. President: There is a path you can take to improve border security, end the shutdown, deliver the State of the Union, build the wall, and make Democrats look like intellectual lightweights…

1. Accept the deal the Democrats are offering to fund $5.7 billion towards improved border security. Make a plan for improved technology, more border patrol agents, and more immigration judges. Let’s catch them more easily and either let them in or send them home faster.

2. Open up the government. Get these people their paychecks, get tax returns and food stamps out on time, and get the TSA and other government agencies working properly again. Hold a big press conference with Nancy Pelosi inviting you to the State of the Union.

3. Keep quiet until the State of the Union. Tweet about this man’s book or that woman’s awesome award. Tweet about the State of the Union, Venezuela, term limits (conservatives would LOVE that!). Tweet about ANYTHING other than the wall.

4. At the #SOTU, lead with jobs/economy, but quickly shift to the border crisis. Reveal that with some of the money allocated for border security, you’re assigning a task force of law enforcement’s drug smuggling and transnational organized crime experts to find border issues.

5. Announce you are having them request support from the Secretary of Defense, at which point he can invoke 10 U.S.C. 284 to begin immediate construction of a steel slat border fence in the areas deemed vulnerable by your task force.

6. Thank the Democrats for funding the necessary components of border security that will work in conjunction with the new border wall. Smile big. Point at Nancy Pelosi. Give her a hearty clap and ask the crowd to join you.

7. Once all this is done, work with your advisers to come up with a fair but clear cut way to make Mexico pay for it. They may not write a check, but we still have plenty of leverage to extract the funds through other means.

Some of you will note that I’m not a fan of the President’s, so why would I offer a solution. I’m a fan of America. I want the border secured. I want Americans to get paid instead of being political pawns. I may not agree with everything the President does or how he goes about doing it, but we need to set aside our complaints for now to get the wall built and the government shutdown ended.

This series of actions would let the President and America have our cake and eat it, too. More funds for border security. Government shutdown ended. Border wall getting built. This is exactly what the President needs to do to win big for all of us.

NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Continue Reading

Guns and Crime

Illegal alien Hector Montez arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating 15-year-old

Published

on

Illegal alien Hector Montez arrested for allegedly raping impregnating 15-year-old

DNA tests will determine whether twice-deported illegal alien Hector Montez is the father of a baby born to a 15-year-old girl. She alleges that Montez kidnapped and sexually assaulted her. Montez is in custody at Kings County Jail.

“We’ve made the arrest. However the investigation is still ongoing and there are still questions that need to be answered,” said Commander Mark Bevens with the Kings County Sheriff’s Office.

The victim claims she met Montez on social media and accepted a ride home from school on day. Instead of taking her home, he allegedly took her to a rural area near Lemoore, California, where he sexually assaulted her.

Montez has been arrested before. An illegal alien from Honduras, Montez has already been deported twice but continues to cross the southern border with Mexico illegally.

“They initially began communicating in February of 2018 and it was in March of 2018 that they met for the first time when he picked her up from school to give her a ride home and that’s when the sexual assault occurred,” Commander Bevens said.

Montez is being held on $5.2 million bail.

My Take

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, even illegal immigrants. But even if they cannot prove kidnapping, the DNA tests should tell if the 31-year-old impregnated the 15-year-old.

Even before this heinous alleged crime, it’s clear Montez has no intention of staying in Honduras if deported. He will likely continue to cross the southern border until we do something about our border crisis.

Continue Reading