It’s not hyperbole to say the landslide loss for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has massive national implications. Chicago is the biggest American city that doesn’t touch an ocean, one that has been ruled over by Democrats for decades. That’s not going to change; two Democrats beat her out in last night’s primary. But it’s telling that a leftist city that installed her for one term didn’t give her another round.
That hasn’t happened in Chicago in 40 years.
“But they’re still going to get a Democrat,” many will admit. This is true. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that a once-beloved mayor was ousted by a ridiculous margin due to her track record. Democrat-run cities have been oblivious to their leaders’ track records for a long time. Is there a shift happening?
Considering 83% of Chicago voters chose someone other than the incumbent, yes, it appears there is a shift happening. I will do further analysis and discuss this in-depth in a future episode of my show. In the meantime, here are the bullet points that explain why Lightfoot’s massive loss offers hope for America’s future.
- Identity Politics Failed: Lori Lightfoot is the epitome of intersectionality. She is a homosexual woman of color. There aren’t a whole lot of other checkboxes she’d have to click to be more of a darling to Democrats. She used her status throughout her term as Mayor and leaned into it further during her campaign. It didn’t work. Are Americans getting sick of electing people based on their status rather than their merits?
- Crime Made the News: Rising violent crime is not something to celebrate, but seeing corporate media acknowledge it from time to time even when it’s not politically expedient for Democrats is fresh. Since the Obama era, corporate media has downplayed crime in major cities because invariably it rises in Democrat-run metros. But the people have been demanding more accurate coverage and local news channels in big cities have been obliging. Is this what it will take to make urban areas more aware of just how bad Democrat policies are?
- It’s the Economic, Stupid: Nearly every city in America is in a worse economic state than they were in the Trump years. This falls mostly on the Biden-Harris regime’s shoulders, but it’s impossible to ignore horrible decisions made by state and local politicians when many red states are fairing much better than their blue counterparts. As bad as things are across the whole country, Chicago has outpaced just about every other city in fiscal ineptitude. If things don’t get much better soon, will this bring more bad news for incumbents in 2024?
Lori Lightfoot’s loss is America’s gain. Many have been losing hope in the notion that poor performance by politicians will result in changes. Chicago may be the first domino to fall in America’s favor. At least that’s what we hope.
Massive Sale on beef. Frozen for today. Freeze-dried for tomorrow. Promo code “jdr” at checkout for 15% off! WholeCows.com
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
Had a rat infestation problem, then put out her photo —- NO more rats!?
She and Comrade Jenny Durkan and Comrade Behar and a few others should get together for an “Ugly Lesbian Reality TV Show”?!
I thought the same thing….great news. And more good news….Democratic New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell is facing a recall effort for the exact same reasons.
Even Democrats can only take so much dystopia.
No. It does not mean hope for America’s future. chicago elected yet another liberal democrat incompetent. NOTIHNG in the city will change.
Beetlejuice rides away!