While most in alternative media and a handful in conservative media have been talking about the World Economic Forum Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, the follow-up meeting is the one that interests me the most. The Bilderberg Group began its annual meeting today, and you won’t hear much about it.
The CEO of Pfizer, the head of the CIA, the Director of the NSC, the VP of Facebook, the King of Holland and the Secretary General of NATO are all secretly meeting right now behind closed doors in DC.
It's called Bilderberg, & not a single major media outlet has reported on it.
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) June 2, 2022
Their agenda is loaded with standard globalist priorities, but the difference between what was discussed at Davos and what’s currently being discussed in Washington DC is that Davos was public. The Bilderberg Meeting is completely private with very strict security measures in place to make sure nothing leaks.
Here’s this year’s agenda:
- Geopolitical Realignments
- NATO Challenges
- Indo-Pacific Realignment
- Sino-US Tech Competition
- Continuity of Government and the Economy
- Disruption of the Global Financial System
- Energy Security and Sustainability
- Post-Pandemic Health
- Fragmentation of Democratic Societies
- Trade and Deglobalisation
Every year, between 120-150 leaders in politics, academia, business, and journalism meet behind closed doors to discuss how to make things “better.” But a quick look at some of the participants tells us it’s very likely not something that we want happening. There may be nothing we can do to stop it, but we need to get the word out that it’s even happening.
Here are some noteworthy names in attendance right now:
- Audrey Azoulay, Director-General, UNESCO
- José Manuel Barroso, Chairman, Goldman Sachs International LLC
- Albert Bourla, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- William J. Burns, Director, CIA
- Tarun Chhabra, Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
- Bernard Émié, Director General, Ministry of the Armed Forces
- Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates Inc.
- Yann LeCun, Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, Facebook, Inc.
- Mark Little, President, and CEO, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Bernard Looney, CEO, BP plc
- Martin Lundstedt, CEO and President, Volvo Group
- Tobias Lütke, CEO, Shopify
- Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Mark Rutte, Dutch Prime Minister
- Eric E. Schmidt, Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC
- Kevin Scott, CTO, Microsoft Corporation
- Kyrsten Sinema, Senator
- Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General, NATO
- Jake Sullivan, Director, National Security Council
- Peter Thiel, President, Thiel Capital LLC
WEF is for the purpose of announcing the public-facing plan and seeing reactions. They throw everything against the wall and monitor what is said about their evil proposals. Bilderberg is about receiving the message and addressing the data collected. They look at public and media sentiment and then determine how to act. It’s yearly for a reason: they need to see what’s changed in the way the public feels from one year to the next.
On today’s episode of JD Rucker Live, I’m covering this issue as well as why I’m already done with Pride Month on day two.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Truth. Based. Media.
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- American Conservative Movement
- Conservative Playbook
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,