Back in 2018, The Organic Prepper posted a piece on how to make your own Faraday cage – a device to protect sensitive electronics from the damage caused by an EMP. We’ve made a recent discovery due to that article while compiling our USB Archive.
Within that piece, we posted a link to President Trump’s May 2018 Executive Order 13800 titled “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure.”
This executive order was one of the first actionable steps the American people have really seen our government take in order to protect the nation against the effects of an electromagnetic pulse. EMP, while it has increased its number of students thanks to the likes of William Forstchen, still is not a word that many (if not most) Americans are cognizant of.
Is it because of this that we haven’t seen this be more of a talking point within the MSM?
Now, consider the following:
- We know that within one year of an EMP attack on US soil, 90% of Americans would be dead due to starvation, thirst, disease, accidents, fire, and violence. The 2009 EMP Commission Report confirmed this.
- We know that General Chi Haotian, former defense minister of China, has stated America needs to be “cleaned up.” He was referring to mass American death. I highly recommend reading the entire original speech.
- We know that Chinese container ships mysteriously “went dark” last month. Automatic Identification System (AIS) signals are typically broadcast out from every ship to aid in traffic control/rescues/etc. In December 2021, there was a mysterious 85% drop in AIS signals from Chinese container ships.
- We know that China has developed EMP-strike capability via disguised container ships. We also know that there are fears these weapons could be used against the US.
- We also know that this is a valid threat potential, as in July 2013, a North Korean freighter was found in the Gulf of Mexico with missiles in its hold easily capable of being fitted with EMP-strike capability. To come to a better understanding of how valid a threat potential this is, I recommend reading the above-linked PDF in full.
- We know that we have a serious cargo ship problem backed up off of our coasts. Cargo ships are waiting their turn to finally come into port. This has been going on for months now as the sight of container ships milling off the coast in large quantities has become commonplace.
- We know that China has recently urged its citizens to begin stockpiling food for this winter. Allegedly, this was due to supply chain issues.
- We know that China has recently accumulated more than half of the world’s grain supply.
- A recent book release stated that one of America’s top generals recently had men only take orders from him rather than to follow orders from the then President Trump, and that this very same general also called a Chinese general to state he would warn China ahead of time if he felt America was going to attack China.
- We know that China is practicing taking down the first American ships outfitted against nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare.
- We know that the US Marine Corps has recently changed their training plans so that Marine units can operate with zero logistical support whatsoever. In short, this is training for how to operate behind enemy lines with no incoming food, ammo, water, gear – anything.
- We know that the US Army, Air Force, and Navy have recently started a crash course on learning how to navigate without GPS capability.
- We know that Japan recently warned the US of an impending attack by China against Americans.
Is this all just coincidence?
All that being said (and we could easily cover much more), it feels as if an EMP attack against America is a very valid threat, does it not? Perhaps these are all nothing more than a collection of EMP-related coincidences?
And here’s where things get interesting…
Remember that link to Trump’s Executive Order we mentioned above? EO 13800? The EO that was specifically designed to help protect Americans against the threat of an EMP?
EO 13800 has been removed.
You can no longer find the link on WhiteHouse.gov, where it has sat for years. Check for yourself.
What happened here? Why was the link removed? Was that particular EO rescinded? If so, why? With all of the very blatant threats of an EMP attack against US soil, why would now be the time to retract an EO used to protect against an EMP?
Keep in mind that the host of other executive orders are still available for one’s perusal on the site. It’s not as if all of them has been taken down. Just EO 13800 “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure.” Surely, even to the current administration, this particular executive order is inoffensive and nonpartisan, and overall, good for the American people.
To read the original EO 13800, check this link here.
What gives? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below.
✔️ Boost your immune system with Nutraceutical by Dr. Zev Zelenko
✔️ Beat supply chain issues and future pharmaceutical tyranny with 5 Antibiotics Delivered to Your Home
✔️ Be ready to help yourself and your family with the World’s Best Med Kit
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.