Dr. Zev Zelenko was a true American hero. Support his foundation AND your immune system with his Z-DTox supplements to make your immune system clean, resilient, and resistant.
Back in March, Nancy Pelosi introduced the Equality Act, a bill that would add “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” as protected classes under federal civil rights law. On the surface, it puts me in the mind of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which furthered equality by ensuring African Americans had equal access to public accommodations. However, the Equality Act, is not in that same vein. In a very real way, it penalizes Americans for their religious beliefs and makes it harder to separate from a leftist group think.
The bill passed the House of Representatives and once it did, the White House was silent. To quote the Catholic News Agency article from Mar 2, 2021.
White House press secretary Jen Psaki would not directly answer questions by EWTN News Nightly White House correspondent Owen Jensen on conscience rights in health care, at Tuesday’s White House press briefing.
Jensen brought up the Equality Act, which passed the House last week and which outlaws “pregnancy discrimination” and discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
Don’t get caught unprepared as things go south. Order a case of five life-saving antibiotics prescribed directly to you by board certified physicians. Use promo code “RUCKER10” for $10 off. Having an emergency supply of antibiotics is crucial before the crap hits the fan.
The U.S. bishops’ conference (USCCB), as well as pro-life groups, have warned that the legislation would essentially create rights to procedures such as abortion, sterilization, and gender-transition surgery. The bill could also eviscerate conscience protections of health care workers opposed to participating in these procedures, these groups have warned.
“Pro-life groups right now are very concerned about the phrase ‘pregnancy discrimination’ in the Equality Act,” Jensen said. “That it would force doctors to perform abortions, even if it violates their conscience. There are also concerns the bill would force doctors to perform gender-transition surgeries and sterilizations, again, even if it violates their conscience.”
“What does the president, President Biden, say about those concerns?” he asked Psaki.
The press secretary replied that Biden “has been a long supporter of Roe v. Wade,” the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion nationwide. She said nothing of conscience protections.
When Jensen followed up by asking about Biden’s position on “conscience concerns,” Psaki simply repeated her previous statement.
That was then, as of June 20, 2021, the Equality Act is being stalled in the Senate. To quote The Washington Post.
The long march toward equal rights for gay, lesbian and transgender Americans — whose advocates have eyed major advances with complete Democratic control in Washington — has run into a wall of opposition in the U.S. Senate.
Floundering alongside other liberal priorities such as voting rights, gun control and police reform, legislation that would write protections for LGBTQ Americans into the nation’s foundational civil rights law has stalled due to sharpening Republican rhetoric, one key Democrat’s insistence on bipartisanship, and the Senate’s 60-vote supermajority rule.
While Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) hinted at a potential action this month — the annual LGBTQ Pride Month — Senate aides and advocates say there are no immediate plans to vote on the Equality Act, which would add sexual orientation and gender identity to the protected classes of the 1964 Civil Rights Act alongside race, color, religion and national origin.
I am HAPPY that the “Equality Act” seems to be losing traction. I hope it never passes. Why? If the Equality Act becomes law, I predict the following would happen next…
- Businesses will be required to perform service requests that go against their religious beliefs.
- Doctors who object to abortions on religious grounds, will be required by law to perform them anyway.
- Doctors who object to transgender surgeries on religious grounds, will be required by law to give them anyway.
- Employers would be required to provide medical insurance for “gender transition.”
- Churches would be forced to hire staff that violate their religious doctrine under the threat of lawsuit.
- Biological men who compete as women would be required to share locker rooms with their female teammates.
- Biological men who identify as women would be required to live in women’s shelters.
- Doctors would be pressured to give puberty blockers to children without the consent of their parents.
In case you are thinking that I am being alarmist or homophobic or (insert expletive of your choice here), let me share with you some examples that have informed my opinion.
- There is the case of Jack Phillips is a baker that declined to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding because it went against his religious beliefs. It went all the way to the Supreme Court. Phillips won.
- There is the case of Barronelle Stutzman, owner of a flower shop who declined to service a gay wedding.
- There is the case of Elane Photography where a Christian photographer for declining to create photographs telling the story of a same-sex commitment ceremony.
- There is the case of Kelvin Cochran who published a book on traditional, biblical views on marriage.
- There is the case of 303 Creative who preferred not to use her web design business to promote same sex marriages.
- There is the case of Steve and Bridget Tennes who were banned from selling their produce at a farmers market on public property because of their religious beliefs.
- There is the other case of Jack Philips where he turned down a request to make a “gender transition celebration” cake.
- There is the case of Peter Vlaming who was fired from job because he refused to use a female student’s preferred masculine pronoun opting instead to refer to them by their preferred name.
- There is the case of Evan Michael Minton who sought a hysterectomy as part of his transition from female to male.
- A 2019 edition of The American Journal of Bioethics has an article with this headline, “Transgender Children and the Right to Transition: Medical Ethics When Parents Mean Well but Cause Harm.” Spoiler alert: The article argues that transgender adolescents should have the legal right to access puberty-blocking treatment (PBT) without parental approval.
- As Pascha Thomas can attest, predators will take advantage of same-sex bathroom policies. (A male classmate who identified as a female, assaulted her five year old daughter in the girls bathroom.)
- Nine homeless women filed a lawsuit against Naomi House, a women’s shelter because they allowed a man claiming to be a woman, to sexually harass them during mandatory shower time.
- The World Medical Association has a proposal to amend the organization’s ethical rules to require that physicians with a conscientious objection to an intervention refer patients to other physicians without the moral reticence.
That being said, think about this quote from a 2019 article on Living Facts.
The economy is tanking. We recommend two America First precious metals firms. Our Gold Guy delivers personal service, no gimmicks. GoldCo offers a wide array of products. You can’t go wrong with either (or both).
The Pew Research Center’s 2014 U.S. Religious Landscape Study, which surveyed more than 35,000 U.S. adults, found that the share of U.S. adults who say they believe in God slipped slightly from 92 percent to 89 percent between 2007 and 2014. That share is still remarkably high when compared with other advanced industrial nations.
And more recent Pew Research Center surveys (from 2018 and 2019) show that two-thirds of American adults (65 percent) continue to identify with some religious faith (including a wide variety of Protestants as well as Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and adherents of other faith traditions).
Should the Equality Act become law, there would be a devastating consequence to commerce, healthcare and society overall because most Americans are religious. As such, many will opt out of their professions instead of being forced to comply against their faith. Will all Americans do this? Certainly not. Many will not be able to afford that course of action and they will be HIGHLY resentful. This brings to mind another consideration, a deep and resounding backlash against the political party who enforces it. Perhaps that is the real reason why it has stalled in the Senate, so far?
Be that as it may, I would like all persons reading this to contact their Senator and make your displeasure felt. Assuming of course, your outrage matches mine.
- Visit the Senate website (www.senate.gov).
- Conduct a search using the Find Your Senators pull-down menu in the upper right corner (select your state and click Go).
- On the results page is a link to the Senators’ website, contact information, and links to an online contact form (forms vary by Senator).
Big THANK YOU to Liz Wheeler who gave me the heads up on this. You have a new subscriber in me.
New Conservative Network Seeks Crowdfunding Help
They say we have to go big or go home. We’re trying to go big and bring the patriotic truth the the nation, but we need help.
Readers may or may not realize that over the past year, we’ve been bringing more conservative news and opinion outlets under our wing. Don’t take our expansion as a sign of riches; all of the “acquisitions” have been through sweat and promises of greater things to come for all involved. As a result, we’ve been able to bring together several independent media sites under a unified vision of preventing America from succumbing to the progressive, “woke,” Neo-Marxist ideologies that are spreading like wildfire across America.
The slow and steady reopening of America is revealing there was a lot more economic hardship brought about from the Covd-19 lockdowns than most realize. While we continue to hope advertising dollars on the sites go up, it’s simply not enough to do things the right way. We are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $3000-$7000 per month. In other words, we’re in the red and hemorrhaging.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring the truth to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going.
Thank you and God Bless,
Precious metals are a MUST for those protecting wealth or retirement in this concerning Biden economy. We recommend a smaller, personal service company in Our Gold Guy and a larger, established firm in Goldco. It all comes down to personal preference.
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We just launched a new GiveSendGo page. We also have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!