A whistleblower testified before the Michigan State Senate that he witnessed a van filled with votes pull up into the vote tabulation center in Detroit at around 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 4, over seven hours after the deadline for submitting the votes had already passed.
Article originally published at Natural News.
The Michigan State Senate held a hearing last week to discuss the rampant allegations of voter fraud witnessed by multiple people working at Detroit’s main ballot counting center, the TCF Center in the city’s downtown neighborhood.
The witness testified that he was there from between 3 to 3:30 a.m. and that he witnessed a white van deliver approximately 50 large boxes filled with ballots. He estimates that at least a thousand ballots could have fit in each of the boxes.
Furthermore, the whistleblower testified that the white van belonged to the office of the city clerk of Detroit, Janice Winfrey. He also said that Winfrey’s name and a number for her office was on there. (Related: Protesters swarm home of Michigan Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson, who ordered deletion of all state election data.)
“There was no accountability. There was no transparency. Nobody knew where these ballots had been. They said they had to be turned in at 8 p.m., they showed up approximately at 3:30 a.m. So, seven to 7.5 hours is a long time for these ballots to be kind of in limbo, not with anyone knowing where they are.”
MICHIGAN: A van full of ballots showed up at 3:30am with at least 50 boxes of about a thousand ballots per box. Nobody knows where they came from. There was no chain of command.pic.twitter.com/52y5GB7uP5
— Alice (@themodalice) December 9, 2020
GOP attempts to stop Michigan election results hindered by Obama-appointed judge
Michigan certified their election results, including their Electoral College votes for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, on Nov. 23. The Michigan Republican Party immediately filed an emergency lawsuit on Nov. 25 to try and block the results, citing a “systemic adaptation of old-fashioned ballot stuffing” and other claims of election irregularities.
On Monday, Dec. 7, U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker, who was appointed by former President Barack Obama, rejected the case.
“This case represents well the phrase: ‘this ship has sailed,’” wrote Parker in her dismissal of the lawsuit. “The time has passed to provide most of the relief [the plaintiffs] request in their amended complaint; the remaining relief is beyond the power of any court. For those reasons, this matter is moot.”
“Plaintiffs ask this court to ignore the orderly statutory scheme established to challenge elections and to ignore the will of millions of voters,” added Parker. “This, the court cannot – and will not – do. The people have spoken.”
Much of the GOP’s lawsuit focused on instances of election fraud that occurred at the TCF Center in Detroit. These include the alleged backdating of absentee ballots that were mailed in after the deadline, manually entering ballots submitted by voters who were not registered and workers accepting ballots that did not meet the state’s standards for lawfulness.
The lawsuit argued that all of these schemes manipulated enough votes to manufacture a win for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, and that the ballot stuffing has become sophisticated enough that traces of it have been “rendered virtually invisible” thanks in no small part to voting software created and run by “domestic and foreign actors” for the very purpose of stealing the election.
Listen to this special Situation Update episode of the Health Ranger Report, a podcast by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, as he talks about how every single ballot submitted after Nov. 3 should be considered null and void.
Michigan Supreme Court refuses to hear GOP election fraud case
The Michigan GOP, represented by Republican voters and members of Black Voices for Trump, attempted to take the matter up with the Michigan Supreme Court, which has a four to three conservative Republican majority.
They bring up arguments already made by the Trump campaign to the district court, including one claim of fraud regarding an estimated 355,392 “unsolicited ballots” that they believe were improperly counted. They are asking the court to segregate ballots that were counted but are inconsistent with Michigan election law.
Unfortunately, the highest court in the state has refused to take any kind of action regarding the case.
In a split ruling, with Republican Judge Elizabeth T. Clement siding with the liberal judges, the court refused to order any kind of audit, seizure of ballots or blocking of attempts to certify the presidential election results in the state.
The majority opinion argued that the state’s highest court does not have the power to block the election results, and that entertaining arguments on the matter would only “prolong the uncertainty over the legal status of this election’s outcome,” according to the opinion written by Clement herself.
Clement further argued that the Board of Canvassers has already certified the election, and that the supreme court has no legal authority to investigate potential instances of fraud, only to verify the vote tallies provided to them.
Republican Justices David F. Viviano (who is also currently chief justice pro tempore), Brian K. Zahra and Stephen J. Markman opposed the ruling.
“By closing the courthouse door on these petitioners, the court today denies them any ability to have their claims fully considered by the judiciary,” wrote Viviano in his dissenting opinion.
Viviano is urging lawmakers to take action to finally put an end to the controversies surrounding the recent election.
“To provide our citizens with a coherent, fair and efficient mechanism for adjudicating claims of fraud in the election of presidential electors, I respectfully urge the [Michigan State Legislature] to consider enacting legislation creating such a mechanism.”
Learn more about the legal battles the Trump campaign, as well as Republican volunteers, are conducting in Michigan and in other battleground states against instances of fraud and rigging by reading the articles at VoteFraud.news.
COVID-19 may take down an independent news outlet
Nobody said running a media site would be easy. We could use some help keeping this site afloat.
Colleagues have called me the worst fundraiser ever. My skills are squarely rooted on the journalistic side of running a news outlet. Paying the bills has never been my forte, but we’ve survived. We have ads on the site that help, but since the site’s inception this has been a labor of love that otherwise doesn’t bring in the level of revenue necessary to justify it.
When I left a nice, corporate career in 2017, I did so knowing I wouldn’t make nearly as much money. But what we do at NOQ Report to deliver the truth and fight the progressive mainstream media narrative that has plagued this nation is too important for me to sacrifice it for the sake of wealth. We know we’ll never make a ton of money this way, and we’re okay with that.
Things have become harder with the coronavirus lockdowns. Both ad money and donations that have kept us afloat for a while have dropped dramatically. We thought we could weather the storm, but the so-called “surge” or “2nd-wave” that mainstream media and Democrats are pushing has put our prospects in jeopardy. In short, we are now in desperate need of financial assistance.
The best way NOQ Report readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We need approximately $11,500 to stay afloat for the rest of 2020, but more would be wonderful and any amount that brings us closer to our goal is greatly appreciated.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. This shouldn’t be the case as our traffic the last year has been going up dramatically. June, 2018, we had 11,678 visitors. A year later in June, 2019, we were up to 116,194. In June, 2020, we had 614,192. We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
Promo for Mike Lindell's New Daily Show
Election year or not, coronavirus lockdowns or not, anarchic riots or not, the need for truthful journalism endures. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.
Join fellow patriots as we form a grassroots movement to advance the cause of conservatism. The coronavirus crisis has prompted many, even some conservatives, to promote authoritarianism. It’s understandable to some extent now, but it must not be allowed to embed itself in American life. We currently have 8000+ patriots with us in a very short time. If you are interested, please join us to receive updates.
Promo for Mike Lindell's New Daily Show
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC