The White House released information about the executive order President Trump signed today condemning anti-Semitism and strengthening the executive branch’s ability to isolate and punish those committing it wherever it appears. In particular, it acknowledges that anti-Semitism is discrimination that should apply to Title VI of the Civil Right Act of 1964.
“The vile, hate-filled poison of anti-Semitism must be condemned and confronted everywhere and anywhere it appears.” – President Donald J. Trump
COMBATING ANTI-SEMITISM: President Donald J. Trump is issuing an Executive Order to further the fight against the rise of anti-Semitism in the United States.
- President Trump’s order makes it clear that Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 applies to anti-Semitic discrimination based on race, color, or national origin.
- When enforcing Title VI against covered anti-Semitic discrimination, agencies will consider the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s (IHRA) definition of anti-Semitism as well as the IHRA’s contemporary examples.
- The President is also directing Federal agencies to identify other ways the Government can use nondiscrimination authorities to address anti-Semitism.
- This action further demonstrates the unwavering commitment of President Trump and his Administration to combating all forms of anti-Semitism.
CONFRONTING RISING HATE: In recent years, Americans have witnessed a disturbing rise of anti-Semitic incidents and rhetoric across the country.
- In the past few years, there has been a disturbing trend of rising anti-Semitism in the United States.
- Anti-Semitic incidents have increased in America since 2013, particularly in schools and on college campuses.
- These incidents include horrific acts of violence against Jewish Americans and synagogues in the United States.
- Earlier this year, 18 Democrat Members of Congress cosponsored legislation in support of the anti-Semitic “Boycott, Divest, Sanctions” (BDS) movement.
- In their resolution, these Congressmen and Congresswomen shockingly compared support for Israel to support for Nazi Germany.
TAKING ACTION: President Trump and his Administration have repeatedly taken action to combat hate and support the Jewish community.
- During this year’s State of the Union Address, President Trump promised to “never ignore the vile poison of anti-Semitism, or those who spread its venomous creed.”
- Since January 2017, the Civil Rights division at the Department of Justice (DOJ) has obtained 11 convictions in cases involving attacks or threats against places of worship.
- The Division has also obtained nine convictions in cases involving hate crimes against individuals because of their religious beliefs.
- DOJ has launched a new, comprehensive website providing a centralized portal for law enforcement, media, advocacy groups and others to access hate crime resources.
- DOJ’s Community Relations Service has facilitated 17 forums since September 2018 focused on protecting places of worship and preventing hate crimes.
- The President signed the JUST Act, strengthening Holocaust restitution efforts.
- The Trump Administration removed the last known Nazi criminal from the United States.
Yesterday, there were tons of negative reactions from the left following a false Tweet posted by the NY Times. In it, they said the executive order would view “Judaism as a nationality,” which is not what the executive order does. By placing the same protections against anti-Semitism as the Civil Rights Act does for races and national origins, this executive order fulfills what the Obama administration and Congress attempted to do in the recent past.
The left will try to spin this as some sort of bigotry against… someone. That’s how they operate. Fortunately, most Americans who read it will realize this is for protections against the oppressed, not to somehow make them beholden to the government.
We are currently forming the American Conservative Movement. If you are interested in learning more, we will be sending out information in a few weeks.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”false”]
Big Pharma’s Five Major Minions that Everyone, Vaxxed or Unvaxxed, Must Oppose
This is not an “anti-vaxxer” article, per se. It’s a call for everyone to wake up to the nefarious motives behind vaccine mandates, booster shots, and condemnation of freedom.
The worst kept secret in world history SHOULD be that the unquenchable push for universal vaccinations against Covid-19 has little if anything to do with healthcare and everything to do with Big Pharma’s influence over the narrative. Unfortunately, that secret has stayed firmly hidden from the vast majority of people because of the five major minions working on behalf of Big Pharma.
What’s even worse is the fact that Big Pharma’s greed is merely a smokescreen to hide an even darker secret. We’ll tackle that later. First, let’s look at the public-facing ringleaders behind the vaccine push, namely Big Pharma. But before we get into their five major minions, it’s important to understand one thing. This is NOT just an article that speaks to the unvaccinated. Even those who believe in the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines must be made aware of agenda that’s at play.
Let’s start with some facts. The unvaccinated do NOT spread Covid-19 more rampantly than the vaccinated. Even Anthony Fauci acknowledged the viral load present in vaccinated people is just as high as in the unvaccinated. This fact alone should demolish the vaccine mandates as it demonstrates they have absolutely no effect on the spread of the disease. But wait! There’s definitely more.
This unhinged push to vaccinate everyone defies science. Those with natural immunity may actually have their stronger defenses against Covid-19 hampered by the introduction of the injections which fool the body into creating less-effective antibodies. Moreover, the push to vaccinate young people is completely bonkers. The recovery rate for those under the age of 20 is astronomical. Children neither contract, spread, nor succumb to Covid-19 in a statistically meaningful way. What they DO succumb to more often than Covid-19 are the adverse reactions to the vaccines, particularly boys.
All of this is known and accepted by the medical community, yet most Americans are still following the vaccinate-everybody script. It requires pure cognitive dissonance and an overabundant need for confirmation bias to make doctors and scientists willingly go along with the program. Yet, here we are and that should tell you something.
Before I get to the five major minions of of Big Pharma, I must make the plea for help. Between cancel culture, lockdowns, and diminishing ad revenue, we need financial assistance in order to continue to spread the truth. We ask all who have the means, please donate through our GivingFuel page or via PayPal. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to expand our reach so the truth can get to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Who does Big Pharma control? It starts with the obvious people, the ones who most Americans believe are actually behind this push. Our governments at all levels as well as governments around the world are not working with Big Pharma. They are working for Big Pharma. Some are proactive as direct recipients of cash. Others may oppose Big Pharma in spirit but would never speak out because they know anyone who does has no future in DC.
This may come as a shock to some, but it’s Big Pharma that drives the narrative and sets the agenda for the “experts” at the CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH, NIAID, and even non-medical government organizations.
Most believe it’s the other way around. They think that Big Pharma is beholden to the FDA for approval, but that’s not exactly the case. They need approval for a majority of their projects, but when it comes to the important ones such as the Covid injections, Big Pharma is calling the shots. They have the right people in the right places to push their machinations forward.
That’s not to say that everyone at the FDA is in on it. Big Pharma only needs a handful of friendlies planted in leadership in order to have their big wishes met. We have seen people quitting the FDA in recent weeks for this very reason. The same can be said about the other three- and five-letter agencies. Too many people in leadership have been bribed, bullied, or blackmailed into becoming occasional shills for the various Big Pharma corporations. Some have even been directly planted by Big Pharma. That’s the politics of healthcare and science that drives such things as Covid-19 “vaccines.”
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC