Where we are now is neither where we were in the not so long ago past nor where we want to be in the near future. Let’s look at the kind of community we want to provide and leave for our children and grandchildren.
Imagine a world in which….
- Hawaii’s largest economic component is now AGRICULTURE. High overhead and operating costs on Oahu drove sugarcane and pineapple to foreign fields. We need to go easy on Chinese investments and overdevelopment of open space. We need to keep the country country as much as possible.
- All shipping restrictions have been ended. The Jones Act was eliminated by President’s Executive Order or Class Action Law Suit by Honolulu City and County Residents. Hawaii will be free of the century-old legislation which has caused sky-high consumer prices here in these islands.
- Cost of living is lower than Oregon because of our newly recognized proximity to Pacific Rim nations. Honolulu is 1,000 miles closer to Asia than to Washington DC. Our economic well-being is closely related to that of our neighbors.
- Former State Health Care Plan is now in place. Obamacare has been eliminated and Health and Education are controlled by State & Municipal Governments. Those Federal Agencies have been eliminated.
- Public Schools here are rated among top ten metropolitan areas in U.S. Hawaii’s teachers are the best paid in the U.S. No more brain drain where we keep the best instructors for our own children rather than losing them to more affordable mainland locales with higher salaries.
- Homelessness has been radically reduced. We reinforce our social structure and keep more families intact. We deal with mental health and substance abuse issues that divide families. We reduce the cost of living so everyone can afford accommodations.
- Unemployment is non-existent. Every able-bodied man and woman will be able to find employment that optimizes their skill sets. We will make Honolulu a business-friendly environment as the Gateway to/from the Asia-Pacific. We turn Honolulu into a world-renowned business hub.
- Hydrogen, geothermal, solar and ocean thermal energy conversion are major sources of electrical power. Hydrogen is transported in natural gas pipelines and serves Hawaii along with geothermal and solar resources.
- All Native Hawaiians (50% Blood Quantum) have been awarded homestead land in fee simple absolute. Allodial Title holders have had their titles restored in accord with Kingdom law. Ancient wills and laws of descent and inheritance are based on proper authentication of heritage and ancestry which has been discovered and documented as authentic. Both indigenous Hawaiians and all other ethnicities will expect and receive due respect and support.
- HART has been fully investigated, a Forensic Audit has been completed and all law violators are serving time in prison. Rail construction will be evaluated using common sense criteria. Decisions will be made based upon the needs of our community.
- Fighting POLLUTION has become close to religious fervor. Citizen stream, beach and canal clean ups are popular and on going. Ala Wai Canal as well as Palolo, Manoa and other major streams have been sanitized using latest pollution cleansing equipment. DLNR, coupled with citizen and prisoner volunteer assistance, have made our fresh waters pristine. (In 1973 using this type of technique, the citizenry removed 37 TONS from the Ala Wai Canal leaving it swimmable, a clean habitat for fish. All at NO COST to State or County Governments.) Prisoners under supervision are allowed to participate in these volunteer clean ups and given time off as credit for their participation.
- The Tour De Hawaii is an internationally recognized major biking competition. It includes Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa legs in the five day event. Hawaii has become the best state for biking in the U.S, with EVERY ISLAND providing safe lanes and paths so that safe biking is accessible and popular on every major island.
- Taxes have been reduced because of fiscally conservative leadership at the State and County levels of government in Hawaii. You know far better how to spend your own money than elected officials do in your behalf.
- Hunting, fishing and environmental protection are considered as MOST IMPORTANT in terms of land use controls. Penalties for violations are harsh. The “Pave the Planet Project” has been made unwelcome in the City and County of Honolulu.
- Native Hawaiian cultural and economic practices, maintaining fish ponds, limiting fishing on designated coast sectors to allow maintenance of wildlife as well as in the hunting areas will be respected. DLNR will be primary enforcer with respect to all pollution and wildlife violations. Honolulu will be more beautiful and livable.
HOW DOES THAT APPEAL TO YOU?
This is a plan and a vision that can be reality on the Island of Oahu within the near future. But it will take altruistic leaders (no, that is not an oxymoron) whose hearts are in and with our community. They must neither have ulterior motives nor be using elected office as a stepping stone for personal power, wealth and prestige.
WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT IF OUR NEXT MAYOR OF HONOLULU HAD THIS AGENDA PLUS THE EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?
That superbly qualified and dedicated public servant is John S. Carroll. What you have read is his actual Conservative Manifesto. You won’t achieve these desired results by electing another worn-out high profile politician as our next Mayor of the City and County of Honolulu.
John has served Hawaii as a state legislator, USAF fighter pilot, Hawaiian Airlines pilot and attorney. He knows how to reinvigorate our economy and to protect our precious natural resources and environment. He is a lifelong athlete who will ensure unparalleled recreational facilities in Honolulu.
Your family’s future is in your hands in the non-partisan 2020 Honolulu mayoral election. John Carroll is your man who will pilot us all through the gathering storm for a brighter tomorrow. The thunder may clap and the lightning flash but the man in the cockpit is steady at the controls.
John Carroll is a Korean War Veteran with nerves of steel and steady hands. None of his opponents come even close to that venerable record of service.
The best days are ahead for Oahu under Mayor John Carroll. Be on his winning team and you will earn the gratitude and appreciation you deserve for optimizing life in Honolulu as the best place on Earth.
We are currently forming the American Conservative Movement. If you are interested in learning more, we will be sending out information in a few weeks.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”false”]
They’re Trying to Shut Us Down
Over the last several months, I’ve lost count of how many times the powers-that-be have tried to shut us down. They’ve sent hackers at us, forcing us to take extreme measures on web security. They sent attorneys after us, but thankfully we’re not easily intimidated by baseless accusations or threats. They’ve even gone so far as to make physical threats. Those can actually be a bit worrisome but Remington has me covered.
For us to continue to deliver the truth that Americans need to read and hear, we ask you, our amazing audience, for financial assistance. We have a Giving Fuel page to help us pay the bills. It’s brand new so don’t be discouraged by the lack of donations there. It’s a funny reality that the fewer the donations that have been made, the less likely people are willing to donate to it. One would think this is counterintuitive, but sometimes people are skeptical because they think that perhaps there’s a reason others haven’t been donating. In our situation, we’re just getting started so please don’t be shy if you have the means to help.
Thank you and God bless!
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.