See all the latest videos and articles patriots need to watch and read at Discern.tv.
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference of our 2016 election cost us nearly two years of sanity and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars. But his investigation is small fries compared to the monstrosity of multiple investigations being undertaken by the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.
In a press release, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi bragged about how much was being done in an effort to take down President Trump. She gloated about 54% of House Democrats participating in committees who have dropped pretty much everything else and put the lion’s share of their focus on extending Russiagate. They didn’t get the results they liked from the first government atrocity known as the Mueller investigation, so they decided to double, triple, and quadruple down on it.
This is what we have to look forward to for the next year and a half. Voters made a huge mistake by giving control of the House to the Democrats in 2018. All told, six major committees are having their time, resources, and budgets wasted on this travesty.
From the Speaker:
- Last week, Jerry Nadler, Chair of Judiciary, took a significant step when he filed a petition to obtain the grand jury testimony underlying the Mueller report, for the House to ‘have access to all the relevant facts and consider whether to exercise its full Article I powers, including a constitutional power of the utmost gravity — approval of articles of impeachment.’
- Elijah Cummings, Chair of Oversight and Reform, is winning in court in the Mazars case, seeking the President’s financial statements and reports prepared by his accountant to determine financial conflicts, violations of the Emoluments Clause, and the truthfulness of representations contained in the President’s statutorily required financial disclosure forms;
- Maxine Waters, Chair of Financial Services and Adam Schiff, Chair of Intelligence are winning in court in the Deutsche Bank case, seeking the President’s bank account records to assist with the Committees’ investigation of unsafe banking practices, including money laundering, illicit transactions and foreign investments;
- Richie Neal, Chair of Ways and Means, is pursuing the President’s tax returns to assist with the ongoing investigation of the IRS’s presidential tax audit program;
- Eliot Engel, Chair of Foreign Affairs, on another front, is investigating the Russia connection with hearings seeking the facts from the Trump-Putin meetings;
- In addition, last week, the House voted to reiterate its oversight authority, and ratified and affirmed the subpoenas already issued by the committees and any subpoenas to come. Responding to the subpoenas gives the President an opportunity to provide information that could exonerate him. If he has nothing to hide, he should cooperate with the subpoenas.
Meanwhile, there is zero movement on securing the border, addressing healthcare costs, or anything else the American people want to see from Congress.
Russiagate cost America time, energy, and money when Robert Mueller was investigating. But his efforts and wastefulness is infinitesimal compared to the tone-deaf misdirection effort by House Democrats. They need to be replaced in 2020.
We are currently forming the American Conservative Movement. If you are interested in learning more, we will be sending out information in a few weeks.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”false”]
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.