Socialism requires a deep-seated ignorance, emotional desperation, and indoctrination by nefarious forces in order to spread across a land, especially one as free and prosperous as the United States. But despite trends pointing to the rise in popularity of socialistic principles, I still see it mocked rather than argued against by many conservatives as if all we need to do is say, “socialism sucks,” and the people will instantly believe us.
In the past, we didn’t have to say anything. America has been anti-socialist, anti-fascist, and anti-authoritarian since WWII with only a handful of brave yet misguided souls willing to admit they hold any of the three anti-American ideologies. It seems as if the clear success of capitalism and the obvious benefits of limiting government power has made many conservatives complacent. We have the truth on our side, so that should be enough, right?
What many fail to realize is we live in a post-truth society. We can look to literally dozens of factors that have contributed to this reality, including progressive indoctrination in schools, leftist propaganda sold as “news” by the media, big tech companies attempting to control the narrative by suppressing voices of reason on the right, hate-mongering by radicals, and brainwashing by Hollywood.
Today, the truth by itself simply isn’t good enough to break through the cacophony of progressive messages that are jamming the venues that reach the people. The truth needs to shine through the efforts of patriots, conservatives, and Christians. If we sit back and rely on the truth to permeate through the masses by osmosis, we’re going to wake up one morning to a socialist state around us.
We have never come as close as we are today to seeing the requisite ignorance and desperation indoctrinated into the masses. It’s actually much worse than most realize. A new poll by Axios shows over half of American women would prefer socialism over capitalism.
“We’ve seen this pattern of behavior where women are turning out in higher numbers as voters and as candidates than we’ve ever seen. They’re getting elected in higher numbers than before. They’re pushing the conversation in different ways,” Axios’ Alexi McCammond noted on “Axios on HBO.”
“They’re looking for someone, a candidate on either side, who’ll support this idea of a socialist country that they want to live in.”
Socialism isn’t creeping. It’s coming upon us like a tidal wave of lunacy. Many of us who still love America and believe in exceptionalism have been caught off guard simply because we didn’t realize so many of our fellow Americans could be this stupid. But now it’s clear. Now it’s here. We must act if we’re going to preserve our nation, because if socialism comes to America, it will cause a catastrophic collapse that would make the fall of the Roman Empire seem like minor event unworthy of history books.
There are three important things conservatives must know in order to fight the onslaught of socialistic thoughts pervading throughout our country like a plague.
- Conversion won’t be easy: The biggest mistake conservatives can make is assuming the fallacy of socialism is so blatant, we shouldn’t have a problem striking it down. Those who have jumped on the socialism bandwagon have done so fully. They aren’t tinkering with socialist thoughts. They’ve boarded the bus and are giddy as they wait for the promises of “free stuff” to start raining down on them. We must be diligent, persuasive, and unrelenting as we attempt to convert people back to the truth. This means seeing it as a conversion from an ideology instead of just debunking talking point by saying, “Look at Venezuela!”
- Driven by hatred for President Trump: The timing of the rise of socialism in America isn’t random. The socialists saw an opportunity to push as far to the left as possible because Democrats were in a weakened emotional state following the 2016 election. Here’s the funny part. If Hillary Clinton had won, socialism would not even be a thing right now. The Bernie Sanders disciples would have been neutered. They would have gone back to the drawing board trying to figure out how to destroy America in a decade or so instead of their current status of making their play today. Trump Derangement Syndrome has made a large chunk of the American population susceptible to suggestion, so the hypnotic beats of “Green New Deal” and “Medicare-for-All” have made many believe the way to beat Trump is through radical progressive means. Many who would not have considered socialism before see it as an antidote to their current ailment in the White House.
- Immune to logic and reason: Trying to tell a professed socialist their ideology has always and will always fail is like trying to tell a gambling addict they’ll never win. They believe they CAN win, which is why they keep going. We need to deliver a stronger message, one that points out the extreme logical contradictions associated with socialism. Most socialists claim to hate government and despise the elite, so we need to ask them why they back an ideology that adds more government and empowers the elite. Most socialists won’t break as a result of standard arguments. We need to go deeper. We need to hammer them with the truth. Remember, they’ve been exposed to constant lies on all their media venues for at least three years. The truth needs to hit them louder, harder, and regularly in order to break through their indoctrination.
With all that understood, there’s something you can do to help. If you truly do not want socialism to become the American way, you should join the American Conservative Movement now in its early stages. Then, you should help spread the word. We are forming our strategies around the goal of infusing local, state, and federal governments with true conservatives. Meanwhile, we’re spreading the word through NOQ Report to give conservatives information to spread and progressives the arguments they need to hear that debunk their ideology. We could use your financial support as well; spreading conservatism isn’t hard, but it isn’t cheap either.
The only way to prevent socialism from becoming a reality in America is through the relentless dissemination of the truth. Conservatives must do everything in our power to keep America free.
We are currently forming the American Conservative Movement. If you are interested in learning more, we will be sending out information in a few weeks.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”false”]
Too Few Are Telling the Truth
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), and Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCO). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would break away. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken away from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Truth. Based. Media.
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- American Conservative Movement
- Conservative Playbook
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Also, we could use contributions of content. If you write or want to start writing and you share our patriotic, conservative, America First ideology, contact us. The contact form on this and all pages on the site goes directly to me.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- Freedom Phone: Use promo code “MAGA” and get $50 off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them we sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC