Today has been loaded with heated social media exchanges. It doesn’t matter whether you’re on one of the edges supporting or denouncing the President after the release of the Mueller report or if you’re in the middle. If you have an opinion that anyone hears, there’s a good chance you’ll get an earful.
Earlier, I wrote about my initial reaction to the Mueller report, how it will only loosely sway the minds of a percentage of people in the middle but how both supporters and opponents of the President will continue to feel how they felt before the report. I also said I’d be reading the report tonight. I’ve changed my mind. Now that it’s clear the President will not be impeached, the endless debate over whether or not he obstructed will begin and continue indefinitely. But it shouldn’t. This is done. Draw your conclusions. Get your feelings out on social media. Say a prayer, light a candle, drink a beer – do whatever it takes to bring yourself closure to this whole debacle.
This is all politics. It’s time to put all efforts into solving the multitude of problems facing us.
- We have a growing crisis at the southern border with no end in sight and very little movement happening in DC to address the issue.
- The abortion industry is becoming more powerful despite strides being made by pro-life activists and politicians.
- North Korea just got a lot more aggressive as they continue to pursue their nuclear ambitions.
- A Middle East peace deal is about to be unveiled in less than a month, yet neither side seems to be close to even approaching the negotiating table.
- Our national debt continues to skyrocket, along with our budget deficit and spending.
I could list about a hundred other issues that are exponentially more important to the well-being of the American people and the defense of the Constitution than the dumpster fire surrounding the Mueller report. People on both sides of the aisle may enjoy debating the importance or irrelevance of the findings in the report, but nothing will change even if either side wins, which they won’t.
It’s time to move on. There are serious issues that must be addressed and debating the Mueller report will do absolutely nothing to address them. This distraction should end and lawmakers should get back to work.
Boost This Post
Get this story in front of tens of thousands of patriots who need to see it. For every $30 you donate here, this story will be broadcast to an addition 7000 Americans or more. If you’d prefer to use PayPal, please email me at [email protected] and let me know which post you want boosted after you donate through PayPal.
Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?