Subscribe for free to the America First Report newsletter.
If you’re watching any mainstream media channels other than occasionally Fox News, you’ll notice the rash of slayings allegedly committed by illegal immigrants that we’ve been covering aren’t making national news the way they should. It goes against their narrative to report that there are people who aren’t supposed to be in this country who are killing American citizens.
Nevertheless, we’ll continue to report on them. Fox News occasionally does. Other conservative media outlets have been trying to keep up as well, but there have been so many it’s actually getting difficult to keep track. Here are the three mentioned in the Fox News video above, duly reported by NOQ Report. We rely on the generosity of our readers to allow us to keep reporting this important news.
- Illegal alien Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza released nine times from sanctuary jails before allegedly murdering woman
- Illegal alien Juan Manuel Flores Del Toro identified as murderer of Kittitas County sheriff’s deputy Ryan Thompson
- Nevada to seek death penalty for illegal alien Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman
But it doesn’t end with the three Fox News reported on. There have been so many heinous crimes allegedly committed by illegal immigrants in the past couple of months, we could fill our pages with stories about them alone and still have a full-blown news outlet.
Yes, it’s that bad. Here’s a sample:
- Illegal alien Luis Angel Pacheco to be charged for beating death of 2-week-old son
- 6 illegal aliens, rivals of El Chapo, arrested in massive drug sting
- Illegal alien Vladimir Diaz Cano arrested for sexual abuse of child
- Illegal alien Ramiro Gutierrez, MS-13 member, released in sanctuary NYC before alleged murder
- Illegal alien Roli Lopez-Sanchez sentenced to 60 years for impregnating 11-year-old
- Illegal alien Ramon Cortez-Cisneros arrested for 8 years of sexual abuse against two minors
- Illegal alien Marvin Yovani Mejia Ramos, who has multiple child sex abuse convictions, arrested in traffic stop
- Illegal alien Jose Raul Ramos-Martinez gets short sentence for sexual contact with a child
- 107 of 118 illegal aliens arrested in NYC sting had criminal convictions or charges pending
- Illegal alien Hector Montez arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating 15-year-old
Keep in mind, this is just over the past two months.
It isn’t just reporting the news that’s important. We are clear and bold in the way we report it. You won’t find flower language like “undocumented migrant” or “asylum-seeking snowflake” when we describe these criminal illegal immigrants or the crimes they allegedly commit. We use the proper terminology warranted by the White House. Those who enter the country illegally or stay longer than they’re supposed to stay are illegal aliens. Period.
Another important note is that we’re very much in favor of legal immigration. In fact, as a legal immigrant myself, I’m all in favor of increasing the number of legal immigrants who can enter the country just as soon as we stop the flow of illegal immigrants. We must deport those who are a risk to citizens, every last one of them. Then, we must fund ICE and border patrol to be able to detain those who are captured. Catch-and-release must be a thing of the past.
On top of that, we have to secure the borders with a strong combination of a wall, advanced LiDAR technology, much more border patrol agents, and more detention centers to accommodate the overflow we’re currently experiencing.
Visa overstays are arguably a bigger problem. There must be accountability for those who enter the country and either fail to extend their stay legally or ignore their visa expiration altogether. If that means weekly check-ins via mobile devices and instant warrants the moment their visas expire without record of them leaving or extending, so be it.
When all of these things are done, THEN let’s talk about immigration reform. Until then, we have too big of a problem with illegal immigration to even remotely consider expanding legal immigration in this country.
There is nothing wrong with having compassion. That means requiring they enter legally. It means those who deny our sovereignty by coming or staying illegally must be dealt with properly. The safety of American citizens must come first.
Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.