Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell intends to force Democrats on record either supporting or opposing the Green New Deal. It’s a classic move that works wonders whenever a party starts to step into the fringes, such as the insane realm in which the Green New Deal currently resides intellectually. This can be a strong play, but Republicans must follow up with a tremendous push to expose the truth regardless of how Democrats vote.
The problem is there are plenty of people who really like the concept of the Green New Deal. That puts the Democrats in a strange position of having something their base seems to like in principle, but that’s so indefensible in its details that voting in favor of it puts them individually in a pickle.
Three are three ways this could go down if McConnell forces a vote.
- Some Democrats pretend to love it while others avoid it. There won’t be too many Democrats who outright vote against it, but there may be a good number who simply choose not to vote on it. This scenario is arguably a best-case scenario for Democrats as it would signal to Independents that the party as a whole hasn’t gone insane while securing the passions of the base behind certain Senators, particularly those running for President in 2020.
- Democrats support it wholesale. If a vast majority of Democrats support it, this will seem to be a win for Republicans. But that would only happen if the GOP continues further and applies tremendous pressure to inform the people why it’s such a bad idea. If they don’t, their gambit of getting Democrats on record could lead to a sheep-like following of the deal from the left that could actually backfire on Republicans.
- Most Democrats don’t support it. If the Democratic Party decides to rein in their maverick Congresswoman from New York, this would be the time. By separating out the greater Democratic body from the radical ideas coming from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and others, they’ll alert the press and the people that they’re still trying to maintain a semblance of order and common sense in the party ahead of an election year.
In the third scenario, Republicans will want to take this opportunity to start ignoring Ocasio-Cortez and the far-left fringe and focus on whatever policy recommendations come out of the major candidates. We can assume they’d either deflect or try to come up with an alternative to the Green New Deal, one that is more palatable and grounded in reality. Even though the strategy itself would be different following scenario 3 than it would be with scenario 2 or 1, the basic premise remains: expose the craziness coming from Democrats.
Of course, this third scenario is unlikely based on what we’ve seen so far from candidates. They’ll push their colleagues to support the deal knowing it cannot pass and use it as a rallying cry similar to how Republicans used Obamacare repeal before getting the power to actually repeal it. Just as Republicans bluffed by passing a clean repeal in 2015 for President Obama to veto, so too will the Democrats likely go on record supporting a Green New Deal knowing it won’t actually become law any time soon.
Whether scenario two or scenario one happen, it’s imperative for Republicans to regain their footing in the emotional side of politics. There’s a potential for them to start fundraising and messaging immediately behind the threat of radical socialist ideas permeating through this new version of the Democratic Party. That’s what McConnell hopes to achieve by pushing a vote.
Now is the time to force Democrats into a choice. Are they the party of lukewarm leftism their leaders want them to be, or are they the radical progressives who should terrify intelligent Americans with their insane proposals? Let’s find out.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.