And so the spin begins…
A massive barrage of rocket and mortar attacks launched against Israel by Hamas in the Gaza Strip is being justified by leftist mainstream media in the United States and throughout the Middle East as a response to a “botched special ops” mission carried out by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). The mission left seven Palestinians and one Israeli army officer dead. One of the Palestinians killed was a Hamas military commander.
Since the Sunday incident, over 350 rockets have been fired into Israel. The IDF retaliated by striking Hamas-controlled targets, including a state-run news station that was offline for several hours.
Since Gaza terror organizations began their widespread attack on Israeli civilians:
? Approx. 370 rockets were launched from #Gaza at #Israel.
? Approx. 100 rockets were intercepted by the Iron Dome aerial defense system. pic.twitter.com/f45vRGQowU
— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) November 13, 2018
Now, nearly every report from mainstream media is tilting blame for this escalation of aggression towards Israel. What’s being ignored is the fact that the botched raid is just an excuse for escalation by Hamas. They’ve been waiting eagerly for Israel to do anything that could act as justification to ramp up attacks and force Israel to respond.
This is how a new anti-Israel narrative is built.
As the Jerusalem Post pointed out, the IDF didn’t help its cause by releasing information slowly.
At about 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, Palestinian sources reported major explosions from Khan Yunis. And from that point on, Palestinian sources continued to be the ones reporting most of what happened.
Yes, the IDF almost immediately tweeted: “During IDF operational activity in the #Gaza Strip, an exchange of fire broke out. Details to follow.” But those details were slow to come.
Did the fact that a senior Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades terrorist was killed indicate a return to targeted assassinations? Was this an intelligence-gathering mission gone awry? Rumors flew on social media and on WhatsApp.
Why this is important
It isn’t the botched raid nor the responses by both sides that should concern Americans and Israelis the most. It’s how this will be used by anti-Israel groups around the world, including the United Nations, to ramp up calls for a two-state solution. They’ve been waiting for a series of events that were initiated by an Israel action. That narrative is now being built before our eyes.
The first three steps have already played out. Israel kills Palestinians during a military operation in Gaza. Hamas responds ferociously. Israel hits back. From here, the narrative of war versus peace will be built. It’s a false narrative because neither Hamas nor Israel want war, but Hamas will use this incident and the escalation that follows to pressure world leaders into taking further actions against Israel. We’ll hear of members of the United Nations denouncing Israel for their aggressions and calling on the United States to force Israel to the negotiating table.
While publicly supporting Israel, chances are very high the United States will, indeed, pressure them into hammering out a deal. That deal will be a two-state solution, and despite protestations by most of Israel’s leaders, they may be forced to finally accept it. Any other time this would likely be impossible, but things are different now. Israel’s government is sharply divided. It’s the perfect time for proponents of a two-state solution to step up and sell it to the nation.
The perfect storm
Fighting around Gaza is a piece of the puzzle. There are other pieces that have been moved or will soon be moved into place. When the image on the puzzle is finally seen, it will be a two-state solution.
Here are the five factors currently in play:
With food shortages coming, it’s a smart move to order organic, cooked, freeze-dried chicken for long-term storage from Prepper Organics.
- Israeli-Palestinian tension driven by Hamas: This has been present for over a decade, but it appears this latest escalation is perfectly timed to coincide with the other four factors. Hamas was ready for any excuse to launch hundreds of rockets into Israel. The IDF mission gave them the excuse they needed.
- Mohammad bin Salman falling from grace: The United States and parts of Europe were looking to Saudi Arabia to be the initiator of peace talks. Even Israel preferred the Saudis over Egypt or Turkey. The Jamal Khashoggi murder changed everything.
- Multiple factors pushing President Trump to seek international wins: Losing the House in the midterm elections puts President Trump in delicate position. He needs wins in the next year to help him win reelection in 2020, but losing Congress means those wins won’t come on the domestic front. He needs a foreign affairs win and nothing would fit that bill better than his version of the Oslo Accords. He said back in September he’d be unveiling his Middle East peace proposal in “three or four months,” which is sometime between now and the middle of January. He also indicated he believed the final deal will include a two-state solution.
- Incessant drumbeat of the two-state solution: This has been present for years and has been steadily increasing recently. Nearly every nation is against the current situation in Israel. Most are calling for a two-state solution. This fact combined with increasing support for the BDS movement puts Israel on a geopolitical island.
- Uncertainty in the Israel elections: We cannot ignore the troubles Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is having at home. While it’s unlikely he’ll see charges before the November 5, 2019 election, it’s still possible he’ll call for early elections before his coalition falls apart. If a two-state solution that includes Israel’s safety demands is put on the table, it’s conceivable that those who have been adamantly opposed to it in the past, including Netanyahu, may soften for the sake of governmental unity.
Media across the Middle East, Europe, and the United States are using the Israeli raid and Hamas rocket attacks to push a two-state solution to the masses. It seems almost inevitable at this point that Israel will either accept it or be demonized into complete isolation.
Most “Conservative” News Outlets Are on the Big Tech Teat
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), an Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCP). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would make the bold move. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken free from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of six sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- ZStack: Improve your immune system with the Z-Stack protocol or rejuvenate your body from vaccines or shedding with Z-DTox by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them JD sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- MyPatriotSupply: Stock up on long-term food, survival gear, and other things that you’ll need just in case things don’t recover and we keep heading towards apocalypse.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Thank you and God Bless,
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.