Connect with us

News

Thank you Nikki Haley

Published

on

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is leaving the administration. In a joint press conference, Haley joined President Trump in the Oval Office to make the announcement and answer questions. She will be staying on until the end of the year.

Scoop: Trump has accepted Nikki Haley’s resignation – Axios

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-nikki-haley-resignation-d25b64a9-264e-483a-a79b-ae8a48e367db.htmlPresident Trump has accepted Nikki Haley’s resignation as UN Ambassador, the two said Tuesday morning in a public Oval Office meeting. She will exit at the end of the year, Trump said.

What we’re hearing: Haley discussed her resignation with Trump last week when she visited him at the White House, two sources said. Her news shocked a number of senior foreign policy officials in the Trump administration.

A successor is expected to be named in the next two or three weeks, perhaps sooner. At this critical time with many world events taking place, it will need to be soon. Someone will have to hit the ground running.

My Take

There will be plenty of speculation of why one of the most successful and liked senior members of the administration is leaving so abruptly. Personally, I’m quite saddened by the news as Haley was arguably my favorite.

She has the uncanny ability to quickly shift between being extremely charming and tough as nails depending on what was called for in any given situation. In her role as U.N. Ambassador, she was forced to deal with misogyny and cultural differences that are trying for anyone.

Whatever the reasoning is for this move, we may know soon or we may never know. It doesn’t matter. She’s leaving. We’ll see who’s next. Thank you, Nikki, for doing an outstanding job.

This is breaking. We will update this as more information comes available.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

We’ve reached ‘Peak Roger Stone’ on the timeline as he prepares to speak at strip club

Published

on

Weve reached Peak Roger Stone on the timeline as he prepares to speak at strip club

President Trump’s long-time confidant and rabble-rouser Roger Stone is short on cash and looking for options as mounting legal fees reduce his wealth. In a move that can be categorized as “Peak Roger Stone,” the controversial figure is set to accept a large fee to speak at a strip club.

Stone will appear at the Paper Moon in Richmond, Virginia, along side ‘Manhattan Madam’ Kristin Davis of former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer fame.

Stone faces legal troubles for allegedly working with WikiLeaks to spread the DNC email hacks that helped President Trump win his election in 2016.

He has always been a controversial figure in and out of politics. Known for his willingness to speak his mind regardless of the consequences, Stone has been notably subdued since being shut down by a judge after he shared an Instagram post about her in February.

I’m not sure how having Roger Stone speaking will benefit the strip club’s business. He’s the exact opposite of what I picture most people expect to see when going to a strip club, but to each his own.

Continue Reading

News

Sri Lanka attacks committed by ‘religious extremists’

Published

on

Sri Lanka attacks committed by religious extremists

Update 9 – The level of obfuscation by mainstream media is too much. Our EIC posted a new article declaring who committed this terrorist attack and who it was committed against.

Update 8 – It’s been half a day since the blasts and still most major news outlets are failing to report this as an act of radical Islamic terrorism. The handful that mention the words “Muslim” or “Islam” do so with every nuanced disclaimer they can come up with. This is beyond the normal silliness of mainstream media.

Update 7 – Social media has been blocked in the country to stop the spreading of “fake news.”

The government has decided to temporarily block social media sites including Facebook and Instagram.Presidential Secretariat said in a statement that the decision to block social media was taken as false news reports were spreading through social media.The statement added that security forces were conducting comprehensive investigations into the incidents of explosions and that the blockage would be effective until investigations were concluded.

Update 6 – Iranian officials offer condolences. Iran is the largest state sponsor of radical Islamic terrorism worldwide.

Update 5 – At least three police officers have been killed in another blast that happened during a raid of the suspects’ homes.

Update 4 – The death toll numbers have risen over 200.

Update 3 – Seven arrests made so far.

Update 2 – President Trump offered assistance.

Update 1 – Two suspects arrested.

Original Story

Terrorism rocked Sri Lanka as six explosions were reported, three in churches and three in high-end hotels. At least two of the churches were hit by suicide bombers. The other four bombing techniques have not been identified.

Though nobody has publicly claimed responsibility for the attacks, Minister of Defence Ruwan Wijewardene said the culprits have been identified as “religious extremists.”

No other information has been given, but the style and targets indicate a high likelihood the attacks were perpetrated by radical Islamic terrorists.

Nearly 200 people have been reported killed and another 600 have been reported as injured. A mandatory curfew was put in place as fears of further attacks and the ongoing investigation require limited movement within the region.

Opinion

It is always good to wait for the facts to emerge before offering opinions outside of the obvious, but I’m going to jump the gun on this one. I’d be shocked if it turned out this was not perpetrated by Islamic extremists. The choice of targets on Easter Sunday, the presence of suicide bombers which are almost always associated with radical Islamic terrorists, and the history of the region can make the conclusion a fairly safe leap.

Regardless of who did it or why, the motive was crystal clear – to strike fear in the hearts of Christians in the region and around the world by committing a heinous and effective attack on one of the holiest days of the year.

While most of western media refuse to acknowledge Christian persecution, it continues to spread and become more intense.

Quote

“We have taken all the necessary precautions to keep this country safe and the people safe. We believe that all the culprits who have been involved in this unfortunate terrorist incident will be taken into custody as soon as possible. They have been identified, and they will be taken into custody as soon as possible.” – Ruwan Wijewardene

Twitter Reactions

Boost This Post

Get this story in front of tens of thousands of patriots who need to see it. For every $30 you donate here, this story will be broadcast to an addition 7000 Americans or more. If you’d prefer to use PayPal, please email me at jdrucker@reagan.com and let me know which post you want boosted after you donate through PayPal.

Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?

 


NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Continue Reading

Guns and Crime

Possible hate crime draws yawns from media as Oghaleoghene Atuno allegedly targets white children with vehicle

Published

on

Alleged hate crime draws yawns from media as Oghaleoghene Atuno allegedly targets white children wit

Have you heard the news report about a 21-year-old African-American male, Oghaleoghene Atuno, who targeted two white children with his vehicle? Unless you’re watching brief clips on local Denver news, you probably haven’t.

Atuno has been charged with attempted murder and child abuse while his alleged victims have been hospitalized after the brutal attack. Surveillance video shows him circling a cul-de-sac several times near Falcon Middle School in Aurora, Colorado, before driving his vehicle onto the sidewalk to strike the two children, age 11 and 12. One of the young boys, Josh Piazza, is still in the hospital with a fractured skull.

The circumstantial evidence seems to point to this being a textbook example of a hate crime. Atuno appeared to be circling the cul-de-sac near a school searching for a victim. When he spotted two Caucasian children, he drove his vehicle towards them onto the sidewalk. After hitting them, he drove off immediately. He claims he didn’t know the victims and his reason for fleeing the scene immediately was because he was scared, according to police.

Attempted murder against children he didn’t know after circling a cul-de-sac several times near a middle school – the math seems to add up to only a few possible conclusions and hate crime would be the most obvious. Yet this isn’t getting any attention from the media and prosecutors have thus far declined to use the “hate crime” tag for enhanced sentencing should he be found guilty.

Hate crimes of all types are hideous. When a person’s actual or perceived race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation are used as determining factors prompting a crime against them, it’s a hate crime. Whether or not Atuno was motivated by racial hatred is currently unknown, but we may never know because it is not being treated as a potential hate crime by prosecutors or law enforcement. Imagine if a Caucasian man had circled around an African-American neighborhood searching for targets before running over two African-American children. The press would be clamoring all over itself about it being a hate crime.

As our nation becomes increasingly divided, it’s necessary that we put an end to bigotry from every side. Caucasians are not immune from being victims of hate crimes by law, but media narratives refuse to accept it as a possibility.

Continue Reading

Facebook

Trending

Copyright © 2019 NOQ Report