Connect with us

News

Michael Avenatti says he wasn’t trolled by 4Chan, but he’s acting like he was

Published

on

Michael Avenatti says he wasnt trolled by 4Chan but hes acting like he was

Imagine you’re a high-profile attorney whose name has been floated in recent weeks to make a 2020 presidential run. Now, imagine you’ve been given a credible bombshell accusation against Brett Kavanaugh that you believe will be the nail in the Supreme Court nominee’s coffin. You can practically smell the Oval Office carpet already.

Now, imagine the person you had talked about for two days as credible and able to derail the confirmation turns out to be a troll from 4Chan. What would you do? Suffer the embarrassment and denounce the pranksters? No, not unless you want to have your gullibility popping up throughout your presidential campaign.

Would you say the rumors on 4Chan were false and nothing has changed in your plans? Probably. You would then lock your social media accounts to prevent anyone from repeating your outrageous claims. At some point in the near future, you will declare that your “client” does not want to go through the life-changing turmoil that coming forward will create. You’ll hope Kavanaugh does not get confirmed, adding more reasons for you to hold your “client’s” story back.

That seems to be what’s playing out for Michael Avenatti:

Avenatti Vows His Kavanaugh Accuser Isn’t a 4Chan Hoax

https://www.mediaite.com/online/avenatti-vows-his-kavanaugh-accuser-isnt-a-4chan-hoax/Michael Avenatti vowed that his latest high profile client, who he alleges is a victim of sexual misconduct at the hands of Brett Kavanaugh, is not part of a 4chan hoax aimed at trolling him.

Claims that the website 4chan, which is a known breeding place for toxic online subcultures like the alt-right, was involved started popping up on Twitter this morning after an anonymous poster on 4chan shared a post explaining how he supposedly duped Avenatti.

To be fair, the most likely scenario is that Avenatti is telling the truth and the anonymous 4Chan user crafted a clever story to match the narrative. Of course, his actions are conspicuously indicative of someone who got trolled.

Michael Avenatti Locks Twitter, Admits Kavanaugh Accuser Might Not Appear

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/25/michael-avenatti-locks-twitter-public-profile-after-admitting-kavanaugh-accuser-might-not-come-forward/After two days of ginning up publicity with the news he has a “100 percent credible” accuser against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, adding that she has “multiple witnesses to corroborate her story” and that she is “willing to take a polygraph,” Avenatti appeared to walk back that assurance  in a Tuesday morning tweet.

“Let me be clear: We will disclose the client’s name and accusations only when SHE is ready and we have adequate security measures in place. And not a moment before that,” Avenatti tweeted. “It is her choice and hers alone as to when to surface bc it is her life. We expect it within the next 36 hrs.”

We’ll know soon enough. If the accuser comes forward, we’ll know Avenatti was not the victim of a hoax. If the accuser “decides” not to come forward, then Avenatti was almost certainly trolled.

Facebook Comments
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Guns and Crime

Sanctuary policies fail 14-year-old Ariana Funes-Diaz again as her suspected MS-13 murderers released a second time

Published

on

Three juvenile MS-13 gang members charged for brutal murder of 14-year-old Ariana Funes-Diaz

The story of Ariana Funes-Diaz’s death is saddening because it was completely preventable. Our initial report failed to determine her alleged murderers had already been detained and released a year before she was killed.

MS-13 gang members Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Ernesto Escobar were in the custody of Prince George County in Maryland with ICE detainer orders on them, but the sanctuary rules in the jurisdiction allowed their release. They allegedly claimed another victim less than a year later, had another detainer put on them following their arrest, and have again been released so they could avoid deportation.

Let that sink in. Murder suspects have been released by law enforcement because of sanctuary rules in place. There is absolutely no way for Democrats to spin this, but in their minds they’re doing the right thing because the rights of gang member illegal immigrants are higher than the rights of American citizens.

ICE has rightly condemned the rules that allowed this and the law enforcement agencies that are failing to protect Americans.

ICE seeks custody of teen murder suspects for a second time

Following the recent arrest of two unlawfully present teens suspected in the violent murder of a young girl in Maryland, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) officers in Baltimore are again seeking to take custody of the illegal aliens through the ICE detainer process following the Prince George’s County Detention Center’s (PGCDC) failure to cooperate.

Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce and Joel Ernesto Escobar, both Salvadoran nationals, were previously arrested on May 11, 2018 when they were arrested by Prince George’s County Police Department (PGCPD) for attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, participation in gang activity, conspiracy to commit murder, attempted robbery, and other related charges. ICE officers lodged a detainer with PGCDC, however both were released on an unknown date and time without notification to ICE.

Sanctuary rules give the freedom of criminal illegal aliens higher priority than the safety of American citizens. Ariana Funes-Diaz would be alive today if her MS-13 gang member murderers weren’t protected by Democrats. It’s infuriating.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Economy

Shannon Grove on high speed rail: ‘The more we look at this project, the more uncertainties come to light’

Published

on

Shannon Grove on high speed rail The more we look at this project the more uncertainties come to lig

SACRAMENTO – Senate Republican Leader Shannon Grove (R-Bakersfield) issued the following statement after the Assembly Transportation Committee held an extensive hearing on the California High-Speed Rail project today.

“The more we look at this project, the more uncertainties come to light. Whether it is the loss of federal funds, the looming deadlines, or the failure to comply with the requirements of Proposition 1A, these hearings have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the California High-Speed Rail Authority is incapable of building anything that resembles what they promised the voters.

“Sacramento Democrats can no longer pretend they don’t know this project is off the rails. It is a shameful waste of taxpayers’ dollars and we must stop throwing our hard-earned money down the drain. It is time to kill the big rail fail,” said Senate Republican Leader Shannon Grove.

###

Senate Republican Leader Shannon Grove represents California’s 16th Senate District which encompasses large portions of Kern, Tulare and San Bernardino counties and including the cities of Bakersfield, Barstow, California City, Exeter, Frazier Mountain, Joshua Tree, Mojave, Needles, Ridgecrest, Rosamond, Taft, Tehachapi, Twentynine Palms, Tulare, Visalia, Yucca Valley and portions of the Kern River Valley. Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.

For press inquiries or questions, please contact Jacqui Nguyen, press secretary for the Senate Republican Caucus, at 858.999.7706.

Boost This Post

Get this story in front of tens of thousands of patriots who need to see it. For every $30 you donate here, this story will be broadcast to an addition 7000 Americans or more. If you’d prefer to use PayPal, please email me at jdrucker@reagan.com and let me know which post you want boosted after you donate through PayPal.

Will you help revive the American Conservative Movement?

 


NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

California Senate approves bill to provide business licensing fee relief for disaster victims

Published

on

California Senate approves bill to provide business licensing fee relief for disaster victims

SACRAMENTO – The state senate has unanimously passed SB 601, by Senator Mike Morrell (R-Rancho Cucamonga), to waive or reduce government licensing fees for businesses recovering after a disaster.

After events like wildfires, floods, and earthquakes, victims face many challenges including increasing expenses. For small businesses, recovery can also include having to replace paperwork such as state licenses needed to operate in California.

“State licensing fees can often be a hurdle as entrepreneurs begin their careers,” said Morrell. “For businesses that have already played by the rules and contributed to our economy, SB 601 helps them get back on their feet after a disaster. While we need licensing reforms and relief across the board, I am grateful to my senate colleagues for their support of this good government measure.”

In recent years, California has seen several of the most damaging and costly natural disasters in its history. The 2017 Tubbs Fire, Southern California mudslides, and 2018 Camp Fire combined have claimed over 100 lives, destroyed more than 25,000 structures, and impacted an estimated 381,784 businesses.

Morrell has led past efforts on licensing reform in California, including the authoring of SB 999 (2018) to repeal certain licensing requirements in the fields of barbering and cosmetology as well as the authoring of SB 1155 (2017) to waive initial licensing fees for veterans entering the civilian workforce.

The bill unanimously passed the senate and will next be considered in the State Assembly.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Facebook

Trending