Connect with us

News

Mitch McConnell wants Roy Moore to step aside because he “believes the women”

Published

on

Mitch McConnell wants Roy Moore to step aside because he believes the women

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has always opposed Roy Moore. He opposed him in the original primaries. He opposed him during the Alabama GOP runoff. He was instant with his response to allegations last week made by four women in an article in the Washington Post. Monday, he announced Moore should step aside, but this time he didn’t include his originally qualifier of the allegations being true.

In other words, because he “believes the women,” he thinks Moore should step aside immediately.

This isn’t unprecedented. Other Senators and prominent Republicans have gone on record saying the women’s stories were credible or that if Moore can’t prove he’s innocent, he should drop out of the race. What makes this significant is that it’s coming from the Senate Majority Leader.

My Take

While due process does not apply in the court of public opinion, one has to question McConnell’s motives. Would he be so insistent if it were Luther Strange, the candidate McConnell backed, who had won the primary and found himself as the accused?

Here’s the funny part. McConnell is so unpopular, particularly in conservative states, that this expansion of his attacks could could actually have an unintended effect. It could embolden Moore to stay in the race while also rallying support behind him.

There are three things conservatives generally hate the most: liberals, mainstream media, and “RINOs” (Republicans In Name Only). Moore is currently being attacked by all three. Despite the accusations, he may still be able to win the Senate seat. Imagine the stir that would cause.

Further Reading

McConnell calls on Moore to “step aside”

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-calls-on-moore-to-step-aside-2509108989.htmlMajority Leader Mitch McConnell called on Alabama GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore to “step aside” on Monday and said of Moore’s accusers, “I believe the women,” per the AP. Four women have accused Moore of sexual advances when they were between 14 and 17 and he was in his 30s.

The backdrop: Most Republican senators who have spoken out about the accusations against Mooore have said he should drop out — if the allegations are true. McConnell added no such qualifier. This is setting up as a proxy war, with Steve Bannon (who has called for McConnell to be removed as speaker) on a mission to discredit Moore’s accusers and McConnell intent on forcing Moore from the race.

Carl is a gaming fanatic, forever stuck on Reddit and all-around lover of food. He writes about cars for several publications and lives in northern California.

Culture and Religion

Church of England joins LGBT forces in the culture war and children are the casualties

Published

on

Church of England

Did you hear about the new set of directives released by the Church of England for schools and teachers concerning gender and gender identity?

In honor of anti-bullying week, the Church of England released an updated version of a 2014 instructional entitled “Valuing All God’s Children.” This new set of rules instructs against so-called homophobia, bi-phobia, and trans-phobia in nursery schools and primary schools.

According to church leadership, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and elementary students should be encouraged to discover their gender identity uninhibited as they “explore the possibilities of who they might be.” Specifically, children are to be taught not to “conform” to traditional male/female “stereotypes.”

Schools must “avoid labels and assumptions which deem children’s behavior irregular, abnormal or problematic just because it does not conform to gender stereotypes … Childhood has a sacred place for creative self-imagining.”

Practically speaking, the guidelines will encourage boys to wear tutus and princess tiaras while encouraging girls to wear tool belts and super hero cloaks in order to help them determine who they might be without “judgement and derision.”

While it’s tempting to dismiss this as England’s problem, the Strident Conservative has documented how the LGBT community and its declared war on Christianity and American culture has already launched similar assaults on children in America’s public schools.

Unfortunately, in America, the Rainbow Jihad has the full support of the government all the way up to the White House.

For example, Barack Obama hosted an event in April, 2016 at the White House aimed at “breaking down gender stereotypes in media and toys.” Much like the Church of England, Obama—with support from Katie Couric, the founder of the gender-neutral start-up Little Bits—promoted the idea that gender is irrelevant and that children should be free to be who they are “without limits.”

While Valerie Jarrett organized the event under the banner of promoting opportunities for girls, Obama’s track record on transgender issues made the affair very LGBT friendly.

And we shouldn’t get comfortable now that Obama is no longer president. Donald Trump—who embraced the LGBT movement at the Republican National Convention in his acceptance speech—announced back in June that his administration would prosecute schools that failed to embrace the LGBT lie concerning transgenderism.

The LGBT culture war is not just an American war. It’s a world war, and as usual, children are the casualties.

Originally posted on The Strident Conservative.

Continue Reading

News

How Saudi Arabia’s next king may pull America into a Middle East conflict

Published

on

Saudi King to step down setting stage for 32-year-old successor Report

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is many things. He’s young; at 32-years-old, he’s younger than any coach in college football. He’s modern; it was his decision to allow women to drive. He’s ruthless; the corruption purge that took down some of the most powerful men in the country targeted his potential rivals. Now, he’s on the verge of being King of Saudi Arabia.

DailyMail reported that King Salman intends to step aside and name MBS, as Prince Mohammed is often called, as the new king. The U.K. news organization was only able to cite a single anonymous source, so this is far from verified. Nevertheless, it makes sense in light of recent events. Here’s the report:

Saudi Arabia king set to hand over the crown to his son

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5089229/Saudi-Arabia-king-set-hand-crown-son.htmlThe King of Saudi Arabia plans to step down and announce his son as his successor next week, a source close to the country’s royal family has exclusively told DailyMail.com.

The move is seen as the final step in 32-year-old Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s power grab, which began earlier this month with the arrests of more than 40 princes and government ministers in a corruption probe.

The source said King Salman will continue only as a ceremonial figurehead, handing over official leadership of the country to his son – often referred to as MBS.

If this is true, it’s huge news that will have sudden implications across the region and around the world. The dynamics that keep the dysfunctional Middle East from falling apart will change as the new king will undoubtedly push forward with plans to destabilize Lebanon and hinder Iran. Meanwhile, he’ll be working with Israel to accomplish their mutual goals.

Things may start getting even more tense than normal in the tensest region on earth.

Cooperation with Israel

MBS has signaled the desire to cooperate with Israel in their quest to weaken Iran and reduce its influence across the Middle East. Both nations believe Iran supplies their enemies. Both fear the eventuality of a nuclear-armed Iran. There may be no long-term love lost between Saudi Arabia and Israel, but in their current situation it makes sense for them to work together.

Israel seems to agree:

Report: Saudi Crown Prince will ‘crush’ Hezbollah with Israel – Israel National News

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238168“MBS is convinced that he has to hit Iran and Hezbollah…MBS’s plan is to start the fire in Lebanon, but he’s hoping to count on Israeli military backing. He has already promised Israel billions of dollars in direct financial aid if they agree,” claimed the source.

“MBS can not confront Hezbollah in Lebanon without Israel. Plan B is to fight Hezbollah in Syria,’ added the source.

‘An open secret’: Saudi Arabia and Israel get cozy – NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136The appetite for cooperation between two of America’s closest allies in the Middle East has grown in recent years as their security interests have dovetailed. Both Israel and Saudi Arabia view Iran’s growing influence in the region as an existential threat and want to squash militant Islamist groups like ISIS and Iran’s main proxy, Hezbollah.

A U.S. official who witnessed a Saudi and Israeli official hold a closed-door meeting together recently said such informal meetings have been taking place for “at least five years.”

Israel Says It Wants to Work With Saudi Arabia to Defeat Iran

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-says-wants-work-saudi-arabia-defeat-iran-713690In his first-ever interview with an Arabic-language newspaper, Lieutenant General Gadi Eisenkot, chief of staff of the Israeli military, said he viewed the majority-Jewish state and ultraconservative Sunni Muslim kingdom as natural allies due to their mutual enmity for revolutionary Shiite Muslim Iran. Israel has labeled Iran an existential threat, and Tehran’s growing influence across the Middle East and beyond has also outpaced Saudi Arabia’s own efforts to dominate the region, establishing an informal axis between the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia that’s gone largely unspoken until now.

Where the U.S. fits in

President Trump has been very clear with his support for MBS. With Trump’s appreciation of Israel as an ally and his distrust of Iran, a Saudi-Israeli joint action against Hezbollah and possibly Iran is the type of effort the United States could wholeheartedly support.

That’s a problem.

On the other side supporting Iran, Syria, and by proxy Lebanon is Russia. They would adamantly oppose any actions against their friends in the Middle East and would likely be the first outside nation to intervene if America’s allies preemptively attacked Russia’s. If that happens, the U.S. would have no choice but to intervene as well, propelling us closer to direct conflict with Russia.

In other words, we could be drawn into a regional conflict or even a full-blown war because of commitments to our two best allies in the Middle East.

Watch closely

MBS is an ally today, but America and Israel should be very wary of him. His actions lend to the notion that he will manipulate anyone, even his allies, to do his bidding whether they realize it or not.

Continue Reading

Entertainment and Sports

16-year-old accused Sylvester Stallone of forcing her into a threesome with his bodyguard

Published

on

16-year-old accused Sylvester Stallone of forcing her into a threesome with his bodyguard

As Hollywood, Washington DC, and everywhere in between seems to be getting rocked by sexual misconduct scandals, Sylvester Stallone has had one from his past creep back up. An unnamed 16-year-old girl signed a “no-prosecution form” for police in 1986 claiming Stallone forced her to engage in a “threesome” with his bodyguard.

The young fan reported she was given Stallone’s room key at the Las Vegas Hilton while he was filming Over the Top. She used the key to go to his room and began having intercourse with him. Then, she claims he called for his bodyguard who was in the bathroom and forced her to perform other sexual acts with them simultaneously.

She also said Stallone threatened to “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the incident.

My Take

As with so many reports coming out in recent weeks, this one seems credible. It demonstrates a trend that is now being exposed, one where men of power take advantage of women (and sometimes men) for the sexual gratification.

This isn’t new. It’s just coming out now as women are getting the courage to speak out.

Further Reading

Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing 16-year-old girl into threesome

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16/stallone-accused-of-forcing-16-year-old-into-threesome/“She indicated that if the sexual encounter had only been with Stallone, she would not pursue this matter, but due to the fact that Mike, the bodyguard became involved in the sexual incident, she didn’t know what she wanted to do,” the report says.

The teen ended up signing a no-prosecution form and the issue was dropped, according to the Daily Mail.

Continue Reading

NOQ Report Daily

Advertisement

Facebook

Twitter

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2017 NOQ Report.