Connect with us

Guns and Crime

Roy Moore passionately denies latest accusation

Published

on

Following the latest accusations made against Senate candidate Roy Moore, the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice completely denied even knowing the restaurant mentioned by his accuser, let alone the accuser herself. He didn’t even mention her by name, only referring to her famous attorney Gloria Allred.

I want to make it perfectly clear. The people of Alabama know me, they know my character, they know what I’ve stood for in the political world for over 40 years, and I can tell you without hesitation this is absolutely false,” Moore said. “I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was.”

Moore further proclaimed this accusation had nothing to do with reality. “It’s all about politics,” he said.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. ed

    November 14, 2017 at 6:54 am

    Now that Gloria Allred is involved, it should be obvious that these attacks on Roy Moore are just the “standard” Democrat sec-abuse charges trotted out against every conservative candidate during every election.

    From the governor’s race in California, to the REpublican pizza mogul to Ted cruz & Dr Carson in 2016, EVERY election, the Dems trot out accusations of sexual infidelity or abuse to try to smear the Republican conservative candidates & the Media makes a huge deal out of the charges – and every election, (after the election), those charges fade into nothing and are never heard from again.

    This is just more of the same Democrat sex charges (the timing is right – after the primaries and before the election when withdrawal would result in automatic win for the Democrat – and Allred’s presence pretty much confirms that that is what is going on.

    WE know that McConnell hates all conservatives and after his candidated (Strange) was defeated so handily, McConnel is now out for revenge. As to Trump, nothing Trump says can be taken seriously – from his initial backing of Strange to his eventual “backing” of Moore – to his current attacks on Moore.

    It’s time for a new party that voters can start voting FOR instead of AGAINST.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment and Sports

LaVar Ball, Donald Trump spar over credit for getting students released in China

Published

on

LaVar Ball Donald Trump spar over credit for getting students released in China

Last week, President Trump asked Chinese President Xi Jinping to help out as three UCLA players were arrested for shoplifting. One of those boys was son of LaVar Ball who doesn’t believe the President influenced the outcome of his son’s arrest.

Ball also defended his son’s actions as “making a big deal out of nothing.”

LaVar Ball downplays U.S. President Donald Trump’s role in LiAngelo Ball’s release from China

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21452594/lavar-ball-downplays-us-president-donald-trump-role-liangelo-ball-release-china“Who?” LaVar Ball told ESPN on Friday, when asked about Trump’s involvement in the matter. “What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.”

Multiple sources told ESPN that UCLA officials are debating how long to sideline the three suspended freshmen players who admitted to shoplifting during the basketball team’s trip to China last week.

The President, as expected, took offense to Ball’s remarks. He “took the bait” and replied on Twitter.

My Take

This was a crystal clear opportunity for the President to take the high road and allow Ball to continue to make a fool of himself and his family. Instead, Trump replied in a way that brought him just as low as Ball. This seems to be the unspoken strategy for liberals: go when hitting Trump knowing he’s foolish enough to take himself down to their depths.

Further Reading

President Trump to LaVar Ball: I Should Have Left Your Kid in Jail

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/11/19/trump-on-three-college-basketball-players-i-should-have-left-them-in-jail-n2411599“The three freshmen players, LiAngelo Ball, Jalen Hill and Cody Riley, had been detained for a week in their hotel rooms in Hangzhou after they were accused of shoplifting from a Louis Vuitton boutique. UCLA was in China for a game against Georgia Tech in Shanghai. The three did not play.”

After hearing reports of the situation, President Trump told members of the press that he would intercede on the three Americans behalf.

Continue Reading

Entertainment and Sports

16-year-old accused Sylvester Stallone of forcing her into a threesome with his bodyguard

Published

on

16-year-old accused Sylvester Stallone of forcing her into a threesome with his bodyguard

As Hollywood, Washington DC, and everywhere in between seems to be getting rocked by sexual misconduct scandals, Sylvester Stallone has had one from his past creep back up. An unnamed 16-year-old girl signed a “no-prosecution form” for police in 1986 claiming Stallone forced her to engage in a “threesome” with his bodyguard.

The young fan reported she was given Stallone’s room key at the Las Vegas Hilton while he was filming Over the Top. She used the key to go to his room and began having intercourse with him. Then, she claims he called for his bodyguard who was in the bathroom and forced her to perform other sexual acts with them simultaneously.

She also said Stallone threatened to “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the incident.

My Take

As with so many reports coming out in recent weeks, this one seems credible. It demonstrates a trend that is now being exposed, one where men of power take advantage of women (and sometimes men) for the sexual gratification.

This isn’t new. It’s just coming out now as women are getting the courage to speak out.

Further Reading

Sylvester Stallone accused of forcing 16-year-old girl into threesome

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16/stallone-accused-of-forcing-16-year-old-into-threesome/“She indicated that if the sexual encounter had only been with Stallone, she would not pursue this matter, but due to the fact that Mike, the bodyguard became involved in the sexual incident, she didn’t know what she wanted to do,” the report says.

The teen ended up signing a no-prosecution form and the issue was dropped, according to the Daily Mail.

Continue Reading

Democrats

Menendez gets a mistrial

Published

on

Menendez gets a mistrial

Democrats on Capitol Hill and around the nation would be celebrating a good day as Senator Bob Menendez was granted a mistrial in his federal corruption case. The news was relegated to page-2 news as his colleague, Senator Al Franken, was accused of sexual misconduct.

Reports of a hopelessly deadlocked jury mean the Senator will likely not have to go to trial again following 11 weeks of drama in Newark, NJ. He and co-defendant Salomon Melgen weren’t acquitted, but the mistrial declaration means the government would have to rebuild their case to justify another go-around. Quotes from jurors indicate they didn’t have much of a case, allegedly 10 of the 12 jurors favored acquittal.

“When the prosecution rested…in my gut I was like, that was it, that’s all they had?” said Ed Norris, a 49-year-old juror from Roxbury Township.

Further Reading

Sen. Bob Menendez warns opponents after mistrial: ‘I won’t forget’

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sen-bob-menendez-warns-opponents-after-mistrial-i-wont-forget/article/2640943New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez said Thursday he would not forget those seeking to benefit from his downfall after his federal trial for allegedly taking bribes ended in a mistrial.

“To those who were digging my political grave so that they could jump into my seat, I know who you are and I won’t forget you,” the Democrat said at a press conference.

Judge declares mistrial in Senator Bob Menendez federal corruption trial

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/11/bob_menendez_mistrial_federal_corruption_case_guilty_not_guilty.htmlMenendez was visibly emotional as he spoke to reporters following the conclusion of the trial. “The way this case started was wrong. The way it was investigated was wrong. The way it was prosecuted was wrong,” proclaimed the senator, thanking 12 jurors “who saw through the government’s false claims and used their Jersey common sense to reject it.”

In a statement, the Justice Department also thanked the jury, and said only “the department will carefully consider next steps in this important matter and report to the court at the appropriate time.”

As Sexual Assault Gains Attention, the Left’s Silence on Bob Menendez Is Deafening

http://dailysignal.com/2017/11/15/sexual-assault-gains-attention-lefts-silence-bob-menendez-deafening/A new Media Research Center analysis reported that ABC, CBS, and NBC devoted 40 times more of their morning and evening TV newscast coverage this past week to Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore’s alleged sexual assault accusers than to the ongoing federal trial of one of the Democrats’ most powerful, visible, and entrenched figures on Capitol Hill.

Four years ago, when the FBI raided the Florida home of Democratic donor and eye doctor Salomon Melgen, Menendez suddenly remembered that he had failed to pay back his “hermano” $60,000 for private jet flights to the Caribbean—where Melgen owns a tony home in the private Casa de Campo resort.

Continue Reading

NOQ Report Daily

Advertisement

Facebook

Twitter

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2017 NOQ Report.