Connect with us

Federalists

Victim Mentality and the Two Party System

Published

on

It is time for Americans to stop sitting around wringing their hands. The government only has its heel on our collective neck because we allowed it to happen. The Republican Party is not going to save America, as they are forever branded with a modern-day Zachary Taylor. The Democrat party is not going to save America because they are embracing socialism. The Federalist Party is the vehicle that can get us there, but what remains to be seen is whether or not the American people are savvy enough to turn the key and start the engine.

A system designed to limit America

America is not locked into a two-party system, but voters have been brainwashed into thinking this is the case. All through the 2016 election cycle, we heard “well, they are the only two choices, we must pick the lesser of two evils.” Criminal Hillary and mentally imbalanced Donald were not our only two choices; we merely allowed two big corrupt machines to convince us that was the case. It is time to wrest that control out of their hands.

Confusion, anyone?

There is a curious demographic of individuals who are supposedly NeverTrump, NeverHillary and claim they are utterly appalled at the level to which these parties have sunk; however, they are still members. Why? I have yet to hear a single reason that makes any sense at all.

Even the Bible says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways. If you belong to one of these parties, then you are aiding their agenda, even if only by giving them one more name to claim for their stats. If you want to see new parties push them off the map, you need to do one simple thing, leave.

Waiting for the Federalist Party to grow before letting go of the security blanket of the GOP or the Democrat Party is an exercise in futility. The way to cripple these two monsters is to put on our big boy pants and our high heels and walk away. They will never be neutered when people insist on staying in their cesspools, buckling under their corruption, or giving them money in exchange for prestige, even though deep down they know they are selling their souls.

The courage to escape Egypt

In Exodus, when Moses led God’s chosen people away from Egypt, it was probably extremely scary. Even though they were not happy working as slaves for Pharaoh and leading oppressed lives, they probably had shaking hands and pounding hearts when they began their journey into the unknown. They did it, though, and got to do awesome things like watch seas part and have manna rain down from Heaven. It is time for Americans to do the same.

Unfortunately, many supposed independent thinkers believe it is enough to walk around saying how great they think the Federalist Party is or posting memes about how awful the other parties are and otherwise waiting for the cake to rise before adding the flour. It does not work that way.

Getting Linus to give up his blanket

If you are unhappy with your party and do not believe the country is going in the right direction, why are you hanging on to that party affiliation like Linus with his blanket? It is time to launch out in faith and make a full commitment to a Party like the Federalist that is 100 percent dedicated to following the Constitution you claim you love and rejecting the big government you claim you hate.

Stop polishing your list of excuses and take the plunge

The Federalist Party can absolutely demolish the two Parties of Corruption and recruit candidates who will refuse to swim in the DC swamp–which will never be drained as long as Republicans and Democrats are in control. Unfortunately, procrastination may be the kiss of death.

Your parties have not been loyal to you, why should you be loyal to your parties? America can have a happy, productive, peaceful, joyful, optimistic future if citizens do one simple thing. Unshackle themselves from the diseased, self-serving, anti-American parties of corruption and start again with a Party that wants to revive a Constitution-following America in which everyone can thrive, grow and enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Where’s the flaw in that? Let’s just do it.

18 Comments

18 Comments

1. Don McCullen

October 14, 2017 at 6:45 am

I agree with all that you said but you might want to let us know were President Taylor went wrong. Either as a response to this comment, or better yet a follow up piece. We know where his party went wrong (Whig), but I told you a thing or two about Maurice Duverger in my previous pieces.

It’s Durverger’s law in part that is keeping people clinging to that blanket of security.

• Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 7:30 am

LOL. He went wrong by being a foul-mouthed, hateful, nasty, vengeful, bully who took a job for which he was entirely unqualified and 8 years later the Whig Party ceased to exist.

• Don McCullen

October 14, 2017 at 1:11 pm

It would still make a great piece if you can supply the much needed meat.

• Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I posted the link here to the article I already DID on Zachary Taylor back in august. It had plenty of meat if you would like to read it.

• Violet

October 14, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Don, in all due respect, and I am sure my comment will be censored off, you sound like a know-it-all. Do you even know who Jesse is? Regardless, whether you do or not, I hate to speak FOR her…but she does not need your advice. She has written TONS of articles on Zachary Taylor over the past two years..INCLUDING for this site, AND talked about him countless times on the radio show she co-hosts. This article was FULL of meat. She had an objective and she met it, even if it was not YOURS. Furthermore…there’s always that good ole google bar that people can use to educate THEMSELVES if they hear a name they’re not familiar with, although anyone who does not know who Taylor is I have to wonder about. This was a great article Jesse. Rock on! They don’t call you the Rockin’ Chic for nothing! OXOX

• Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Thanks, Violet! You are as sweet as your name. Randy already said he’s reading it on his show on Thursday. Yikes. LOL 🙂

• Don McCullen

October 14, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I am just getting antiquated with Jesse. You don’t have to be rude. I think we are fighting for the same team here.

• Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 1:36 pm

PS. Already did this one Zachary Taylor back in August: http://noqreport.com/2017/08/09/gop-going-way-whigs/

• Don McCullen

October 14, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I am just getting to know Jesse.

• Susan Hauck

October 14, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Good!

2. Danny Lamar

October 14, 2017 at 2:52 pm

Great, great, GREAT ARTICLE because you are absolutely right on! People need to STAND UP and take action to leave the liberalist and confused hypocritical parties and join one like The Federalist party that REALLY is FOR the people and the CONSTITUTION! And thank you for thoroughly covering Zachary Taylor in other posts! Well done!

Give us more SOON! Good job!

• Shirley

October 15, 2017 at 3:52 pm

I’m liking the sound of this.

3. Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I don’t normally defend my work to those who find it lackluster, as I rarely have the time and probably would not spend it that way if I DID. Nevertheless, this article was not “lacking” any “much need meat,” although its point may have been lost on certain readers. It was not about history, dates, former presidents or anything super technical. The message was simple: “If you want the Federalist Party to grow, you need to walk away from the two corrupt monsters first. The time is coming when people need to get on, get off or get out of the way. Trying to hang on to an affiliation with the parties that have corrupted America, yet claiming you support the Federalist Party makes no sense. People need to let go of the Big Party security blankets and dive in. That is, if they really mean business. And I think I made that point very well in this piece.

• Don McCullen

October 14, 2017 at 5:29 pm

I understand letting go of the two political parties part. Believe me, that I get. You need to remind before of Zac Taylor as I like to remind people of Maurice Duverger.

• Jesse Broadt

October 14, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Will do!

4. Susan Hauck

October 14, 2017 at 8:24 pm

This was a great article! I enjoyed reading it and totally agree with everything you wrote. It’s amazing to me how many people simply DON’T HAVE the COURAGE to walk away from the Democratic and Republican parties even when they are DISILLUSIONED with their parties! It’s exactly like Linus and his blanket. I’ve let go of my blanket. I have no illusions about the GOP. It’s time for the rest of the country to follow Jesse’s lead. HELLOOOO OUUTTT THERE! TIME TO WAKE UP! Sadly, a lot of people are sleeping through even the most dreadful of wake up calls. Keep rockin’ Jesse. Love your pieces! Remember, those who criticize vehemently are usually deep down worried or scared, having heard the wake up and having been reminded of the truth of what’s going on in America today.

5. Sharon

October 15, 2017 at 12:38 pm

It is a delight to read Broadt’s articles. I am the original skeptic, therefore I check the facts on any article I read to be sure the author is writing factually, and I have never uncovered anything non-factual that Broadt had written. Not many writers are willing to tackle such controversial subjects and then “take the heat” over it. I do hope you continue to write. Your articles are exemplary, even to the point where such writing could be a template for new writers who are struggling to research, write and hope his/her pieces are acceptable. I am always surprised to see such incredible articles by Broadt, though I should be used to it by now. I enjoy articles that compel the reader to think, and Broadt has done that. Thank you, Ms. Broadt, for another fascinating piece.

6. Lamar

October 16, 2017 at 8:35 am

Absolutely SPOT ON

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.

Economy

A reminder to GOP lawmakers from Justin Amash

Published

on

A reminder to GOP lawmakers from Justin Amash

When Representative Justin Amash (R-MI) hadn’t been in Washington DC for very long when he said this amazing quote. At the time, many weren’t paying much attention. After all, many Republicans say similar things when they get to DC, but over time they become jaded, corrupted, or start to get used to being in the DC Country Club.

Amash is different. He has remained consistent with his message and views throughout his career. Now, it’s time for other Republicans to remember what they were sent to Washington DC to do in the first place. Defense of the Constitution is their top priority as it’s the best protection against a government that wants desperately to control every aspect of our lives. From healthcare to the internet to how we use our energy, government intervention has become so commonplace, it’s often hard to see the fabric of our nation behind all the layers of bureaucracy that has been placed on top of it.

“I follow a set of principles, I follow the Constitution. And that’s what I base my votes on. Limited government, economic freedom and individual liberty.”

If more Republicans followed the same principles and didn’t just use them in campaign speeches, we may actually be able to return liberties that have been taken and remove layers of government that have been formed unnecessarily.

NOQ Report Needs Your Help

Continue Reading

Federalists

Mike Pence on his belief in federalism

Published

on

Mike Pence on his belief in federalism

Vice President Mike Pence has been a strong proponent for federalism throughout his political and radio careers. While he may have had to push his federalist leanings aside while in the White House as his boss feels the need to expand DC power, but at his core I believe he’s still a federalist.

DC power is out of control. States, cities, and most importantly individual Americans need to do whatever we can to rein in the federal government. They believe they know best despite clear evidence they don’t.

“Our founders insisted that protecting the states’ power to govern themselves was vital to limit the power of Washington and preserve freedom.”

Continue Reading

Federalists

Why sanctuary cities are not an example of federalism

Published

on

Why sanctuary cities are not an example of federalism

There’s a false narrative circulating that claims sanctuary cities are an example of the proper use of federalism that keeps law enforcement powers in the hands local, city, county, and state governments as it pertains to illegal immigrant sanctuary status. On the surface, this argument may actually make sense to some. Dig a little deeper and it’s clearly not what federalists should embrace.

Briefly, federalism is the belief that powers should be shared between all levels of government starting with the individual and family unit at the top of the pyramid and working its way down to the bottom level, the federal government. When it was first pushed by the founding father federalists such as James Madison and Alexander Hamilton, they fought to make sure the federal government had enough power to be relevant, as their opposition basically wanted states to have all the power. Today federalist tenets have had to refocus on taking powers away from a bloated federal government and return them to the states, counties, cities, communities, and, of course, the individual.

Proponents of sanctuary areas say they’re simply following the principles of limited government federalism by choosing to ignore federal-initiated holds for illegal immigrants who are detained by local jurisdictions. This is false federalism because it suffers from one major flaw.

For states-rights to kick in, one very important criteria must be met. The actions of one location cannot be allowed to have a major detrimental effect on another location. The federal government should only get involved in states’ affairs when their actions influence other states. Such is the case with sanctuary cities and states. Criminal illegal immigrants are not stuck in the city that ignored the federal hold orders. When they release a criminal illegal immigrant, they’re allowing them to roam free across the nation. That means the actions of a state like California can cause harm to residence of neighboring states.

We’re not talking about residents in a state without legal marijuana crossing into another state to buy a joint. We’re talking about people who have entered the country illegally, broken our right to sovereignty, and who pose a clear and present danger to American citizens.

Moreover, it creates an atmosphere of unfairness. As a legal immigrant to the United States, I receive no sanctuary in California. If I have a federal warrant against me and I’m detained for, say, drunk driving in California, they’re not going to release me so I can avoid my federal warrant. If I were an illegal immigrant instead, they would. How backwards is it that my rights as an American citizen are lower than the rights of an illegal immigrant?

Let’s not confuse the real issue, here. This is all about power. The sentiment towards illegal immigrants is both backwards and illogical in cities and states that offer sanctuary to them. Yet politicians know many will continue to vote for them in states like California because to most leftists, hurt feelings are more powerful than actual facts.

I’m JD Rucker. Thank you for listening.

Continue Reading