Connect with us

Democrats

Corrupt parties in death match as America spirals into chaos

Published

on

It is no secret–except to those who are willfully blind or terminally stupid–that neither major party in the U.S. has any moral high ground over the other. Most of the time, it is difficult to tell the difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Both claim the other side is made up of haters, self-serving bureaucrats, and people who cannot listen to any opinion other than their own. Well, both sides are correct. Each major party has deteriorated into little more than an armed camp focused on taking the other side down, rather than uplifting These Great United States.

Coming home from one of my many trips I saw a shining example of Republican and Democrat hypocrisy. On a busy overpass leading out of Myrtle Beach there was an assembly of Confederate flag wavers with signs protesting the removal of specific statutes. Yes, I understand that one cannot whitewash or edit history. I also do not understand why anyone wants to celebrate the Confederate side of the War Between the States when they were fighting to keep human slaves. Does that mean I can see both sides of an issue? I don’t think one is allowed to do that anymore.

Hate and Rage on America’s Highways

The Confederate group was assembled peacefully, and therefore they were within their rights. We cannot start trampling the First Amendment merely because we disagree with what a group of individuals are communicating. As traffic inched along at rush hour, however, I noticed many New York and Pennsylvania license plates and thought to myself “this should be good,” as I have lived for many years in both those states.

Sure enough, car windows began rolling down just under the overpass and some “tolerant” liberals from New York with Bernie stickers on their SUVs began shouting to the flag wavers, calling them “haters,” “racists,” and other words that are unworthy of print. Naturally, the little band of rebels reacted in a similar fashion.

Here is a prime example of hate and rage in America. No conversation. No hearing both sides of an argument. No peaceful dialogue. Just anger, name-calling, fist shaking, and the waging of war. The New Yorkers did not have to agree with the assembly of flag wavers, but they were peacefully assembled. How did shrieking “haters!” at them make any positive change?

The assembly also could have chosen not to take the bait and shriek back, but they chose to act just as bad. This is a snapshot of the United States of America in 2017, and yet members of either party dare to claim higher moral ground over the other? Ludicrous.

Both hypocritical parties sit there piously with their closed-off minds, placing the total blame for everything that is wrong with America on the opposing party. Of course, it is certainly true that specific problems in the United States trace back to specific parties. For example, laws attempting to stifle Free Speech have never been introduced by conservative members of Congress, only by liberals. We have also had a majority-Republican Supreme Court for more years than we haven’t since Roe versus Wade, yet supposed pro-life Republicans never overturned abortion on demand.

Burning Down the House

Each side obviously has a specific stupid factor, but it takes a unique brand of idiocy to burn down your own house in an attempt to consume your enemy with fire. Both parties have taken this road, with the GOP leading the way last year when it committed suicide, and subsequently threw the country into chaos. Now all we need is for the Democrat Party to implode as well, and America just might recover.

Donald Trump was not nominated because the GOP thought he was the best choice for America, he was nominated because Alpha-Republicans enjoyed the idea of a big ugly bully to shake his fist at the Left. Of course, Trump has now turned on most of these fine Alphas, but their brains weren’t large enough to see that coming. Naturally, the country overall was disgusted with eight years of failed liberal policies and Hillary Clinton’s corrupt actions, but was Donald Trump the answer? Of course not.

Even now, with Trump’s White House in utter chaos and his record-breaking 34 percent approval rating I still hear supposed conservatives saying “yeah, but wouldn’t it be great if he did thus and so? That would just make the Left SO angry!” My response is usually this: “And once the Left is ‘really really angry,’ will the United States or the conservative agenda then thrive?”  This is the point at which I get the blank stare I have come to expect.

Here is modern America, ladies and gentlemen. When anger and revenge drive the bus, it rarely stays on the road and it NEVER reaches its destination. It either runs down an embankment and kills its passengers, or its anger and hatred corrodes its vision and it swerves into oncoming traffic, taking innocent casualties to their death. It is difficult to understand hatred as a game. How does one win?

But the game is on, and the casualty will be the United States if Americans do not defect from these two corrupt organizations and become civilized, educated human beings who can solve problems without rage, violence, and a blood-thirsty quest for revenge.

Jesse Broadt has been a full-time writer in the travel industry since 2007 and regularly contributes to news and political websites.

Continue Reading
10 Comments

10 Comments

1. Makar Trenovskya

September 1, 2017 at 8:12 am

You can see two sides of an issue!?How dare you?! ROFL

• Susan Hauck

September 2, 2017 at 3:18 pm

She dares! It’s become taboo to do it these days! Ooooh, I wonder if she worries about that. LOL!!!!

2. Raphaela Verano (@Raphaela2017)

September 1, 2017 at 8:27 am

Why is it so hard to get comments to go through sometimes? This is a great article Jesse. I hope Randy reads it on the show next week. Hard core truth! Thanks for taking time to write something this week! We know how busy you are.

3. Raz Schultz

September 1, 2017 at 2:29 pm

(Raz) This is all very sad, but absolutely true.
    I’m old enough to remember when both parties were morally decent, and although they had different opinions, they both seemed
    interested in what was best for the country.
    Today, the only thing we hear is hatred and spite thrown back and forth at each other, and I often wonder if most of them even know what they’re angry about. The main issue, more often than not, is who voted for Trump.
    Of course, when he witnesses this behavior, he stands by with a silly, smug look on his face, as if he didn’t start or promote the behavior. Well, most of it came from the top down.
    Jesse wrote another factual article, as she brings the truth to us.
    Unfortunately, there is now a very dark cloud over our land.

4. Sharon

September 1, 2017 at 7:22 pm

This article, in a word, was powerful. I enjoyed Broadt’s unique humor in the telling of a grievous tale of one nation. She does not mince words. Neither political party has cornered the market on common sense, moral or rational thinking. People still hold fast to these awful extremes and hope that Trump will some how make it all better. The rage and violence is no surprise with this man at the wheel of the USA. He encouraged hatred. Broadt makes one incredible point, which most people simply do not want to accept: Neither democratic nor republican parties have any sense of duty to the country when once this was a given. It is no more. Thank you, Ms. Broadt for another piece of fine work that was a pleasure to read.

5. Danny Lamar (@4liberty7777)

September 2, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Excellant article…people in the 2 parties are dazed and confused and do not know which end is up. The Bible says there would be people in the end times that would oppose themselves. Now that is messed up and yet the politians are talking out of both sides of their mouth opposing themselves and are not effective for the good of America! Keep these great articles coming!

• Susan

September 2, 2017 at 3:11 pm

OMG are you right on that! Like, how messed up do you have to be to oppose YOURSELF? I know the Bible says it, but still it’s eerie to see these things start to unfold which is what I think is happening today.

• Susan Hauck

September 2, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Didn’t mean to post annoynmously! That reply was from me!

6. Susan Hauck

September 2, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Wow, this was a great article! It’s absolutely ridiculous that so few people are able to understand both sides of an issue. I dig the “Burning Down the House” reference. Now, how many people can see themselves in these metaphors? I was once a Dem but saw my party degrade so I ditched it. It’s my right. On the abortion issue, you are right on that one, Jesse. I worked as a pro-life volunteer for a couple years before I ditched them too because they wouldn’t give on one single point, not even allowing for emergency birth control after an assault! Everything these days is just so extreme! Thanks for writing!

7. Marcia

September 4, 2017 at 11:07 pm

Another great article packed with shocking blasts of truth. That’s why I love it, I must have truth, even though it is sad to watch my country spiral into something I don’t even recognize! The hate and deception is out of control. I find I must hide sharp instruments before I read your articles, but keep them coming, I’m hooked.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Democrats

Family separation battle will save DACA and lead to citizenship for illegals

Published

on

The latest outrage du jour by the Washington Establishment comes from the news that children are being temporarily separated from their parents as they try to enter the country illegally.

In her latest presentation of the gospel according to Nancy Pelosi, the part-time Catholic and full-time idiot, blasted “all people of faith in our country” for depriving DREAMers of the “respect they deserve” and for “taking babies away from mothers and fathers.” Meanwhile, National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Steve Stivers (R-OH) issued his call for an end to family separations at the border.

In the Senate, GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski (AK) called for an end to the “zero tolerance” immigration policies. On the other side of the aisle, Democrats rushed to the border to grab a handful of election-year photo ops to document what former San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro called “state-sponsored child abuse.”

Melania Trump, in addition to four former first ladies, shared how they “hated” to see families separated and called on America to “govern with heart.”

The outrage over family separation is coming from both sides, but it’s fake. These reactions are nothing more than election-year grandstanding by politicians in both parties who have no interest at all at fixing the immigration problem.

As I wrote last week, the GOP-controlled House is already working on an immigration bill that makes DACA permanent and provides a pathway to citizenship for approximately 1.8 million DREAMers. House Speaker Paul Ryan made sure to point out that this legislation also includes a provision ending family separation.

Yesterday, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) announced that he will introduce a bill that ends family separations at the border, which in an amazing bit of coincidence comes at a time when his Democrat opponent for the US Senate, Beto O’Rourke, also called for the separation policy to end. Cruz’s proposal enjoys the unanimous support of Senate Democrats.

For the record, this “for the children” approach to illegal immigration is how we ended up with DACA in the first place. Also note, as this article shows, that Trump is lying when he blames Democrats for the family separation fiasco.

The family separation issue is being used as a primer for the eventual surrender on immigration. And for those who believe that Trump won’t support this surrender, consider this: he allowed Melania to openly oppose his immigration policy, and he recently announced that he’s open to anything that Congress puts on his desk, even if it means doing the opposite of what he promised to get elected.

Originally posted on The Strident Conservative.

David Leach is the owner of The Strident Conservative. His daily radio commentary is distributed by the Salem Radio Network and is heard on stations across America.

Follow the Strident Conservative on Twitter and FacebookSubscribe to receive podcasts of radio commentaries: iTunes | Stitcher | Tune In | RSS

Continue Reading

Culture and Religion

Gay Americans speak out in support of Christian Baker, against the gay lobby

Published

on

The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.

-Patrick Henry

As the saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Now, however, after years of radical LGBT activist domination over the nation’s dialogue surrounding civil rights, liberty-loving gay Americans are pushing back.

All wheels have begun to squeak.

Masterpiece Cakeshop V. Colorado Civil Rights Commission

On Monday, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled (7-2) in favor of Jack Phillips, a devout Christian and confectionary artist. In 2012, after declining to lend his artistry skills toward the custom adornment of a cake intended for the celebration of a same-sex wedding, Phillips was sued for discrimination and was later found guilty by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission.

Although the Commission had deemed Phillips’s art – confectionary art is a subset of sugar art – as expression under the First Amendment, his religious views were publicly attacked by commissioners. It was this blatant governmental bias which persuaded the Supreme Court to reverse all previous rulings against Mr. Phillips.

Despite of the Supreme Court ruling’s narrow scope, by mid-day on Monday, freedom-loving gay Americans had begun to speak out in support of Jack Phillips’s Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech, and celebrate the Supreme Court ruling in Mr. Phillips’s favor.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must… undergo the fatigue of supporting it.

-Thomas Paine

Pushing Back: Live on the Radio

Speaking with Rush Limbaugh on Monday, a Seattle woman who identified herself, saying, “I’m gay, I’m Hispanic, I’m female, I’m middle-aged, and I’m conservative,” stated:

I wanted to comment on the cake thing, on the Supreme Court judgment ruling on the cake matter. I wanted to say that I am so pleased to hear that, because I just don’t understand how people in this country can keep fighting against having their negative rights, against having what makes this country great, and against that which are the people that came to this country and come to this country, come here for. I just don’t get it… we are the country on this planet that stands for everyone to come and have liberty.

…[P]eople want to have freedom. But what they don’t understand is that freedom never needs to be defended. It’s liberty that needs to be defended. God gives us our freedom. God gives us the right to be free. We have to defend our liberty.

Another Limbaugh caller who identified himself as a wedded gay man, expressed disdain for the radical LGBT activists, describing them as “militant,” asserting:

…[I]t does not make our situation any easier when these militants are on the news because they do not represent me.

His {the husband’s] family didn’t show up at our wedding because they believe a marriage is between one man and one woman. And I don’t want to brand them a bigot or a homophobe for the rest of their lives when I could have an opportunity to have a relationship with them. I’d rather understand where they’re coming from and try to build off of what we have in common than brand them over a decision like a cake and then not have a relationship with the man I love’s family.

The caller continued his frank criticism, stating:

I think these militants make it worse, not better, and they don’t have me — in mind when they’re out there doing it… I just think they’re really loud and obnoxious, and so they get on the news.

They went on TV, and they said what their case was. They said it was never about the cake; it was about making them do what they wanted them to do.

And I would rather go get a cake from somewhere else and not be on the news and have a chance at understanding where other people are coming from than force my will on them any more than I want them to force their will on me. I know a lot of people don’t accept gay marriage. However, it’s a lifestyle choice I made. They choose not to bake me a cake. I’ll get one somewhere else.

My sexuality makes up so small of who I am as a person; it really shouldn’t matter.

Pushing Back: Speaking Out on Twitter

Other non-totalitarian, liberty-loving gay Americans chose to push back by making their voices heard via social media.

Pushing Back: The New Squeaky Wheels

The phenomenon of gay Americans, fellow freedom-fighters, pushing back against the radical LGBT lobby isn’t unique to the Masterpiece Cakeshop court case. Since 2013, Chad Felix Greene- a wedded gay man – has “been writing in favor of religious freedom for those asked to participate in gay weddings.”

After Monday’s Supreme Court ruling, Mr. Greene stated:

LGBT’s hysterical denunciations and hair-on-fire rhetoric has not changed. Fortunately the argument has. We must continue fighting the rhetoric.

This case is not over.

Back in December of 2017, a gay duo – T.J. and Matt – made headlines for their open support of Jack Phillips and all who wish to exercise religious liberty and freedom of speech.  In a video for the Alliance Defending Freedom, the pair, standing outside the front entrance of the Masterpiece Cakeshop, explained:

We’re here to buy stuff from him and support him, because we don’t think any artist should be forced to create for something that violates their beliefs.

On Monday, echoing the same sentiment, Mr. Greene explained to his followers on Twitter:

The LGBT movement needs to understand that tolerance goes both ways. They have been behaving as though they are entitled to special treatment from everyone under the guise of ‘equality.’

We have equality. But we don’t have the right to demand others violate their beliefs for us.

The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages is what every part is entitled to and ought to enjoy.

-Benjamin Franklin

Reason to Hope

The trappings of authoritarian identify politics are being rejected and the walls are beginning to crumble. Liberty-loving Americans representing a plurality of circumstance and lifestyle, often hidden from the limelight of the media, are joining together in good will.

As a Christian and an artist, I count the mounting acts of ideological divergence – examples of bravery – from those in the gay community, as true blessings!

Alas! The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Continue Reading

Democrats

Forget Democratic Socialism and make way for Conservative Socialism

Published

on

Early last month, I wrote an article warning my readers that, based on the current political climate, we could be on the verge of witnessing the rise of the United Socialist States of America. In that article, I documented how the Democrat party’s embrace of Marxist ideology was fueling the rise of Democratic Socialism, particularly where capitalism and the free market are concerned.

I also shared how a majority of millennials favored the idea of completely rejecting capitalism and replacing it with the economic policies of murderous communist dictators like Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, and Chairman Mao. No surprise, really, in light of the fact that today’s public schools have become indoctrination centers where the Bible and the Constitution have been banned only to be replaced by the politically correct agenda of social justice warriors passing as teachers.

Obviously, those who bear the moniker of Democratic-Socialist are easy to target as being the greatest threat to liberty when it comes to advancing socialist policies. But as I stated in the USSA article, the GOP has abandoned the Constitution and conservatism, so they can’t be counted on to protect America either.

Unfortunately, the advance of socialism has reached its way into the faux conservative remnant of the GOP and is now being promoted as a conservative value.

In an article from NewsMax.com, Lee Mercer, the president of Healthcare for All Oregon-Action, is making an appeal to Donald Trump to make the “conservative case for single payer healthcare.” While Mercer is more on the Democratic-Socialist side of the aisle, he quotes “conservatives” from Canada and the US to Trump to make his case.

Using the recently released healthcare documentary “Fix it: Healthcare at the Tipping Point” as a reference, Mercer quotes Dann Konkin, President of AMPCO Manufacturers in British Columbia, who gave his views on business and healthcare.

“I am a member of the Conservative Party of Canada. We stand for removing waste, being more efficient and finding ways to grow our own businesses and one of the ways we can grow our business is to reduce cost. That is why we embrace the Canadian healthcare system. What I don’t understand is why my fellow conservatives in the United States tend to fight this.”

And from the US, Mercer quotes former GOP Rep. David Steil (PA):

“Business when they look at the single payer model, will come quickly to the conclusion that it is the least expensive and most supportive of a free market and will have the most direct effect on their cost of operations. As a business owner and as a former Republican legislator I have said conservatives should be supportive of single payer because it costs less.”

So, according to these so-called conservatives, socialized medicine is a free-market solution to the healthcare crisis . . . and it’s conservative.

Democratic Socialism has brought America to the brink of becoming the United Socialist States of America, but it looks like Conservative Socialism will finish the job.

Originally posted on The Strident Conservative.

Continue Reading